New Job!

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got hired as a csr and am psyched! They told me at the interview that there are many ways to progress within Rotech - even transferring to one of their 50000 locations nationwide.
    Looks like i'm in for life!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry-I meant 5,000 locations not 50,000

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5000 locations? Wow, trust me, you will fit right in there for sure. And by the way, congrats on the new job, looks like you are a perfect fit for a CSR position to me based on your posts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Doubt

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hope you can swim

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus, hope he/she signs up for Obama care ASAP (since Rotech Ins is high) they will need therapy after a week or two.

Well, ok, I give them a week and they will need it. Not in all areas. Some areas do run a professional office.

Then there are the areas that remind one of that ghastly show on TV, Survivor. They are going to be hoping they are the first off of the island with the way some of the locations are run.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats but hope you don't have a family. For you will hardly ever see them now and when you do they will just wish you you would be at work and away from them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far -so good. But today the sr growled at me for screwing up an order and the pst said i was fat.
    Should i go to the lcm? She is always on her bluetooth, so i can't tell if she's talking to me or what.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn to balance life. This is with any job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I should have read all of the post first. Here we go....the Bluetooth reference has been brought out....next it WILL be about the endless conf calls but how they do three jobs at once and blah blah blah.

This old SR that was let go just can't seem to let go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you have trouble with this, a write up or two helps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the old SR gets a kick out of illustrating the kind of people who brought down Rotech to begin with.
    I seriously doubt it's because he "just cant seem to let it go".
    Maybe he's doing you all a favor to learn from your mistakes.......but i doubt Orlando will.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here is what you're looking for:

http://www.passportmagazine.com/specialeffects/BOSEBluetoothHeadset1078.php

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you oh Confucius. Such wonderful words of wisdom.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol......look closely at that page showing the bluetooth