Rotech employee insurance questions

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all,

I was recently hired by the company(didn't find out about this board till afterwards) to work in Sleep Central. I was hoping someone could enlighten me to how the insurance plan is. Is it shit? The only thing I know is that its through United Healthcare.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you ever need dme, you are strongly urged to use Rotech.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

United Healthcare refers to it as thier cashcow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all you're going to do is complain than your not a good fit for Rotech.
    On

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANSWER: YES!

And, wait till you see their awesome 401k match!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You fit right into Rotech and their concept of pulling the wool over potential employees. In this day and age even the worst dullard would ask about benefits at the interview.

Plus it's amazing how many new employees in the past year have only thought to look for this site after they are hired.

And here I thought my grandmother was the only one who doesn't know to check the web to gather info.

Good luck and remember a Rotech employee learns quickly that was is the rules one day may not be that in the afternoon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao think about what your saying,if they would have checked this site first they more than likely wouldnt have taken the job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously an ex-employee who cannot get over being told to take a hike.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup walked right off the job,best feeling,you should try it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to be an asshat. I only plan to work for the company for a few months until my girlfriend and I finish our degrees to save so we can move. I'm already insured lol I was just wondering since that 2% 401k match is absolute crap! An interviewer can tell you anything..it's always best to get a second opinion. It sounds like the company scorned you. God bless. :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, this company scorns everyone!! They don't care if you're a good worker or not, it's all about favoritism.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. It's all about reports, teleconferences, grids, and inventory fudging.
    It's getting late. Get those reports in.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appears the only "asshat" here is you. If you are only going to be with Rotech only for a couple of months why any questions about benefits then. Not scorned at all. Rotech was the best! Got to stay until the end with my LCM & PST while others hit the road for one reason or another for their lack of wanting to work with an LCM who has an updated view of how people should work/live. Rotech was very flexible