holiday bonus

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will this be the year we get a decent bonus? We certainly deserve it. Moral would get a boost.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could careless about moral.This is the walmart of the dme world.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus? Rotech???? That's the funniest thing I heard in a long time - just consider it a bonus that they haven't reduced everyone's pay by 5% again and never restore it, but that may be coming soon -- and morale? - that is the furthest thing on their minds, they never cared about it and never will.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im going to need your employee number,your going to need a writeup.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now everyone needs to be thinking about bringing in more revenue,nothing more.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, everything is about revenue I agree, no bonuses, nothing to bring up employee morale and no, in a previous post, you can't have my employee number - I'm just another sheep in the flock of bottom feeders and I won't respond.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'm going to need a write-up in addition to all the other write-ups I've had even though being a loyal, responsible employee and getting nothing but a knife in my back to show for the work I've done for this company. Common sense tells me that a write up should be for insubordination, not being written up for trying my best to handle an overwhelming workload and never EVER an occasional pat on the back for a job well done. The constant huge turnover is evidence of how good employees are treated.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over the many years of Rotech shenanigans- (respiratory meds and spurious pox's), it seems that our referral sources have a looooong memory.
    I think corporate's approach is right in that reducing expenses gives faster bottom line results.
    Out goes the bottled water cooler.