Wisconsin and Minnesota

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on up there? What is hindering the launch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know they have some managed care issues. And a smoking hot rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing. The brand.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is hindering the launch? Well let's see.

90% generic market share in MN/WI.
    0% managed care coverage.
    Competitor products are equivalent in efficacy, safety, and competitors costs less.
    Other products are dosed once a year, so convenience factor is beaten.
    The economy is in the tank - patients have to decide which meds they can afford.
    Disease state is a quality of life drug, not a drug pts need to stay alive.
    Oh not to mention the gift laws in MN put doctors at a huge disadvantage of even having the opportunity to hear about the new launch.
    Oh (and I hate this excuse) but access in MN/WI ain't what it is in that there southern part of our country.

What's hindering the launch? Goals are, what are they? - oh and does P&G provide an incentive or bonus or commission for reps busting their hump to sell the product? or is it still just a "higher" base salary.

Punk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think those are all excuses. They have never had good reps in Minnesota. With PG it was just a bunch of lazy reps. managed care blah blah blah. They just couldn't sell

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because P&G took the position of paying their reps a higher salary upfront, in order to do what was right for the business and the customer long term versus what was right for the rep in the short term, doesn't mean the MN/WI P&Gers are lazy. Not 100% on the situation today, but years ago I was fortunate to work with some of the MN reps and hands down, they were hard-working, compassionate, good people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work at pg and I know those reps. They are smart hard working people who are stuck in a shit industry. Anyone who says they are lazy doesn't know them. Go jump in a lake butt hole.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their numbers have always sucked. They never knew their data, product knowledge was poor, they were old and had no energy. At meetings they would just say their numbers were bad because of formulary coverage, then go up to their rooms and sleep rather than hanging out with the rest of the teams.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly a complete dip shit and you don't know these reps. I have no more tome for people like you until you say anything that is remotely close to the truth. Do you work for pg. Do you even know the reps?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I work in the same region. Management is even worse than the worthless reps,,

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're full of shit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some decent reps up there and watch the numbers grow. They have always been at the bottom of every product launch. Have you heard them roleplay? it's painful,,

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard them. They were good. Look, I don't work there anymore so I don't care but I know the reps and they are good. Not sure what your beef is but I think you're wrong.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are so good, why are they dumping them?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you asking why a failing industry is cutting people? It's about the same as letting people go in the newspaper business, it's not a reflection of the people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it, the job is not what it used to be!! it is a stupid job, you collect signatures and if you are lucky you get to talk to the receptionist. It would be a step up going to UPS, at least you get some respect..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get to talk to the receptionist, your idiot boss criticizes the way you spoke with the receptionist. Fricken idiot couldn't develop rapport with a puppy,,

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a succesful rep would strive to drive clarity..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and show what good looks like. How long have they been shoveling the same bs anyway,,