Debra

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2014 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scared?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should she be scared? She owns her performance and adds value at every turn.

People know who she is. You could sign your name and people wouldn't have any idea who you are supposed to be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you Solstas people realize how ridiculous the whole "own your performance" and "adds value" clichés are to every person in the entire industry. You people really are like a little cult!

The deprogramming is getting ready to come hard and fast for you people. The Quest culture will push the reset button like a prison orientation. Lube up before the Monday and Thursday meetings - because the hammer is getting ready to fall!

Oh, and nobody outside of SG and a couple others have any warm feelings for DE. Own that!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest is not going to work out for DE.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Solstas culture will be virtually non-existent in 60 days.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From all the crap I have seen posted on CafePharma from Solstas people, this will be a very good thing. You come across as pathetic whiners who resort to old clichés when they can't come up with an intelligent response to postings. The personal attacks on individuals and their family members are just pathetic. I am glad I left Solstas when I did. Watching Solstas spin down the drain is like watching a train wreck in slow-motion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't "leave"...you were fired for not owning your performance, sunshine. You have no part in our great new organization.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest has a process for integration that will be implemented on a time schedule. It will happen much faster than most of you anticipate.

Integrating the sales and service team will happen THIS WEEK. This doesn't drag out. It's slash and go forward.

The next step is to stamp out the Solstas "gunslinger" mentality. You will see a lot of psychology 101 applied to the lemmings at the H.R. meetings this week. Get in lockstep or get out!

As of tomorrow, Solstas as we know it is officially dead, regardless of whether or not they keep the actual word "Solstas" as part of the name. Quest WILL be in the name because Quest runs the game. Enjoy the meetings boys and girls.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be lifting. Your wife can probably bench press you. Eye of the tiger junior.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ignorant pompous idiot! You have no idea who I am or what I have done or even where I worked in Solstas, so don't pretend to know me because you don't. You and your type are the reason that Solstas has failed. You don't have a "great new organization". You have been swallowed by the big fish in the pond and are just trying to cover your own inadequacies and are just hiding your head in the sand. You don't own anything but your own pathetic ego, and now you have a big part of nothing. I feel sorry for you, because this seems like the only pleasure you have, pontificating.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes no sense. Ramblings of an inarticulate idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Debra has been amazing. Her warmth and wealth of knowledge has been felt across many states. Maybe the initial poster should ask yourself why you feel the need to even do this? Are you scared? Are you that jealous? She has always been a strong leader, generous with her time and attention towards her team and their clients. Even to reps like me - outside of her territory and team - she has offered help and is interested in making sure everything and everyone is taken care of.

It's disappointing how this site is not the info resource I thought it was, but a playing field for where fools throw around lies and bad jokes and perceive that somehow scores them a point in life. What exactly, is the goal?

Based on the maturity and professionalism of most Cafe Pharma bloggers - I am certain a coward or a competitor pretending to be a current/previous SLP employee will respond to this. Most likely accusing me of being someone I'm not and make ridiculous and irrelevant statements - but I will make my first ever Cafe Pharma post defending the integrity of someone who deserves it.

Now, go on - hit me with your best shot, but don't expect me to reply or give any more attention to your posts.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

No wonder no one here misses you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly agree with you about Debra, but as for the rest of your rambling estrogen-filled post...stop being such a weak little manlet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a cowardly ex-employee who was fired for not owning your performance...despite your "assurance" to the contrary.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong on that assumption but believe what you will.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a "meltdown", just a statement of the obvious by someone not blinded by their own ego. You are partially right in your assessment that no there misses me. No one in your position had even a clue what I provided, but those I worked with did and still appreciate and miss what I brought to the table. No one has any respect for you and will be glad when you get what you deserve. But now you are desperately swatting in the dark, because you have no idea who I am or what I did for Solstas.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to tell people who you are, you aren't anybody.

Hope this helps, junior.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person whose post you’re answering is not currently employed and based on his industry (semi)-specific clichés, I don't think he's worked since the late 1980s. Although the amount of time spends on this board playing make-believe constitutes a part time ... something.