Gary's Gong

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2014 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the days when the bell would go off after every sale? Maybe that gong should go off after my team steals another Solstas account! I can see it now....Carm would look like Quasimodo at Notre Dame......."the bells,the bells,the bells".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure that the GONG is a Philip Ksarjian idea from his time in the TN/KY region. He sent an e-mail for every announced or called CLOSE. It wouldn't surprise me that Carm and Gary would steal an idea since they haven't had any original thoughts themselves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good leaders recognize good things happening around them..whether up or down the chain of command..and adopt great practices. Bottom line is is does not matter where the idea came from as long as it work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary's gong? I heard you were obsessed with Gary's dong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation = Gary & Carm STILL don't have an original or innovative idea to their credit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you don't have any ideas of your own...or the authority to implement those ideas.

Just sit back and watch as my team of superstars and I take this great new organization to dizzying heights. While you are free to write down any questions and forward them to your manager, we prefer that you observe in total silence so as not to bother others trying to learn from the cream of the crop. Thanks in advance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point remains, as exsolstas tries to kiss as much booty as it can in the up coming, account after account is making the decision where to go. Do they go to another small lab and risk another buyout or do they go to a more stable situation like Labcorp.
    Either way this buyout will result in a 30% loss for Quest and someone will have to take the blame. What a lousy position to be in. What the hell was Quest thinking? I'm selling my stock this week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest will lose 30% of Solstas' business in the first 12 months. It won't affect stock prices, though. Quests' biggest challenge is continued organic losses coupled with having to drop the pants on pricing - both contract pricing and individual client pricing - because there is no value in their product.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New organization? If you're unfamiliar with Quest Dx, then you're unfamiliar with this industry.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Historically, this attrition rate would be a little high, but given much of their providers are anti-Quest/Labcorp - you might be right on target.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new about Quest Diagnostics. Half the people working in the reference lab industry are former Quest employees. There is a reason they are FORMER Quest employees.

Ask yourself this: Why do new sales reps with Quest rarely have previous lab sales experience with another lab?

Heck, half of the Solstas reps worked at Quest in the past and left to go to work for Spectrum or one of the Solstas pieces.

Quest is a stepping stone sales job. Quest is a 'get your foot in the door' of the lab industry company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold for Quest and left about 5 years ago. There's probably not 10% of the reps, management or sales administration still there that were there 5 years ago. Quest has crazy employee turnover.

Quest turnover in the sales department is similar to what you would find in the fast food industry. People simply don't stay with Quest. It is a ridiculously painful place to work. It's exhausting every day just battling the incompetence of the lab, billing and operations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a loser that couldn't cut it in the big leagues. I'll see you if I am ever in the market for a KIA.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop by and see at Sukmadeek KIA.

With the shitty commission plan at Quest you'll be begging for a KIA. Heck, you will probably need to spread those KIA payments over 7 years just to be able to afford it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commission plans are negotiable. Anyone with real value to an organization knows that and that is why you know nothing about it.

"Sukmadeek KIA'. Really, are you 12 years old?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

….killed in action?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Team of super stars? what a joke! Yes, my friend you will negociate commissions. Which do you prefer, little or none? What business are you getting... a managed care plan someone else sold?

At least you guys have humor... you will need it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you believe "Commission plans are negotiable" then you are an idiot.

I can promise you this: your commission plan at Quest is non-negotiable. But go ahead and try to negotiate your commission. Please. Please. Please.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much botox mr.visionary

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those managed care plans are the tools in Quest's shed that only the real pros know how to use. It is all about the pull through MC work that pays 100%. We will own this entire market.