VC is losing incredible talent

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: All divisions top talent leaving

The Iowa AM left. I heard he was with the company
    For 10 plus years with many presidents clubs. The Texas AM left.
    Very good as well. I have heard many are interviewing
    As well through several sources. I know mine in the southeast is not happy.. I do not think
    Novartis cares.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: All divisions top talent leaving

They do not. Don't kid yourself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, get out of pharma. Spent 4 pretty miserable years here and left about 4 years ago and make triple what I made here and am now a respected human/employee. Pharma is great to learn the "sales basics" and all that jazz. The old school, top down management doesn't really exist as much in other types of organizations and verticals. Pharma is also not a respected profession. Having "pharmaceutical sales" on your resume doesn't carry any weight, so you're just hurting yourself the longer you stay. I know, I was fooled too thinking it did before I got into it.

Just go to indeed.com and start searching and applying, please do your life a big favor!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad message but one has to question why someone who left 4yrs ago would be trolling a cafepharma website. Life is great and your job is perfect yet here you are? Left 4yrs ago, make triple and now feel respected as a human. You had bigger issues than just a bad job. Sorry, not buying this one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O thanks for the favor, without your knowledge we'd all continue to suffer. You've got to be kidding. Go back to the job you make 3x more but hang out here in your free time because you're so worried about our poor souls. I suggest you go do something more fulfilling with your riches. Anyone who leaves Alcon for 4 years but still posts here is a total loser. Good luck joker.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know several VC reps interviewing with other companies this month. Hate to see them go but understand the reasons why... If they do leave.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM in Midwest is leaving too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Midwest DM is leaving?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stacy C

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the hammered one(s) last night at the DM meetings in NOLA. Money well spent Alcon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder who banged who there. I used to go to these and it was fun to watch. Great memories but I really don't miss Alcon. Keep on banging dm's!!!! Oh and rd's too don't leave them out, oops the cats out now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every division has lost top salespeople the last 3/4 years. Alcon is a dumpster.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bazzell

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is indeed sad to watch the loss of good employees. At one time I thought this was unfortunate, but now I cheer every time a valuable employee leaves. The business world has changed and stodgy companies like NVS will continue to decline. The economy has picked up and this company is quickly loosing its unearned leverage over employees. Crank up some Johnny Pay check and let management know what they can do with this job. Free and happy at last.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been interviewing and fortunately landed a job in a top biotech company and was offered a 6 figure base and sign on bonus. 20% more than I was making with Alcon. I recommend checking out the top biotech companies because most start at 100k to 120k. No more samples and biologics is a hot field to be in unlike dying pharma. Good luck on your searches.