ERIC R is THE WORST DM EVERRRRR

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Your mom

Your mom Guest

I heard one of his reps left recently simply because they hated him so much. That's sad

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where exactly is Eric?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pittsburg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walk me through how this guy gets presidents club but not one person on his team makes it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a joke. This place is a joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahahahahaha amazing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walk me through why I'm still here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wish he would quit

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manufacturing guy here.. just laughing quietly while John Oliver exposes the the pharma sales force as the gang of ex SEC cheerleader Bif's and Skippers that you are. We'll be here printing your paycheck with overblown capacity expectations and no support while you're out buying lunches for Dr offices and bitching about your free 3 series and shitty 20k bonuses on cafepharma. Fuck you, and I look forward to your shallow complaints.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manufacturing guy wins the internet.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You chose your lot in life mr manufacturing. Plenty of open sales positions posted, apply, and get yourself the 3 series and recieve the 20k bonus check, instead of being the one printing it for me. Thanks by the way. Glad I am me, and not you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure mfg guy's message went completely over ^^ poster's head. Shocker.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 series with leatherette...the downfall of the middle class burgeoning debt problem.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure if manufacturing guy is trolling, or just a bitter manufacturing troll.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If our voices are truly heard Kate then fire this guy immediately. He's terrible!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Eric?Have you watched that BPO video. Thoughts?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This should always be the #1 thread until Alcon takes action and remove him from a district manager position.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors tell us to not bring him into their offices because of irritating, squeaky voice

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these DMs are idiots