John Renger from WP

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone worked with this guy before? He's in MRL in WP. I might have to consult with him on a project soon. I'm wondering if he's a prick. I heard he can be the biggest ahole on site.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not nearly as big an ahole as the OP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decent guy, can be critical of data but this is good. His team made Belsomra so he knows what he's doing. Most people love working with him if you poll enough people. Very different from other Exs on site.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hard core drug hunter that has actually done it. doesn't bs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really are consulting with Dr. Renger and post here you are a freaking idiot. This post is fishing to stir dirt. Unlike some other departments at WP Dr. Rengers group actually works together, discuss science and get things done. They laugh during department meetings because they don't live in fear, they are free to express opinions, help each other out and there is mutual respect within the group. Check the voice survey. His team has made first in class medicines. He's a solid leader, scientifically engages projects and challenges the norm.

If you are here to smear the guy you may want to do it during your project consultion. Be sure to announce yourself to his admin when visiting. Now go back to your hole.

PS the biggest "hole" at the site isn't in the new building.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the style how can I get in?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

details?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see 10 most incompetent leaders post. plenty to keep one busy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's one of the last "good ones" around anymore.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second. Nothing bad to say. Focused, no bs, sees the big picture.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely- tells it like it is , unlike most of the asskissing pseudo- leaders in MRL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start a post on these pseudo leaders! Keep Renger oust the roadblocks and micro managers. He's not the problem.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SWOON! John Renger for President!!!!! OMG

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread and the other ones bitching about managers and saying 'send them back' are all by the same minions. Truth is these minions sit on their ass and contribute nothing to MRL and just spread hate and paranoia on these message boards and on the job. probably still sore because they got handled by one of the other managers at some point and need an outlet for their frustration. get a life and do something meaningful besides sucking up to your man crush and proclaiming your allegiance to your master on cafepharma. Yea JR developed a drug and he's a good leader, but he isn't god, and it doesn't mean there aren't any other decent managers out there. learn to work with the rest of MRL besides your cool kids gang and maybe our company has a chance at not imploding in the next 2 years.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in chemistry and observe some truth. God is not assessment and other good leaders exist. Other leaders not good. Plenty of minions everywhere. All work hard with so few employed. Everyone has opinion, co-minion.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grammar should read "send 'em back".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha one of the jealous douchebag asskissers doesn't like it when the real scientists are recognized- another ass kissing upward managing loser. MRL is full of losers in management like this dick.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not part of the cool gang but would if opportunity. In reality this group does accomplish. Sitting on ass not accurate of my colleagues How many people have left because unhappy or the squeeze in departments? We all know the truth. This site spreads paranoia for every group not just mrl. If you don't like don't read. Know reality in the labs before you post. Be the solution. I am working.......where are you?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad he is leaving.