Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nutty and fruity live here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture at Merck sucks because such bullying related conduct is being condone by the Merck's leadership.

Craig has over 1000 reports and his boss is Adam Schechter a Corp level 1 leader. You must assume that every leader in C1 at Merck is aware of Craig issues and choose to look the other way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I find out who you are, I'm gonna make sure you meet your medical deductible!

CG

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r***** your tell momma to blo me again

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat shit you retarded troll

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the Merck blue collar peasants I am too smart and I will continue to win in my ways. After all I did graduate from MIT with honors. CG

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MIT issues GEDs Who would have known

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look at my credentials and results I am the most qualified leader at Merck.
    You idiots are fortunate to have my services.

CG

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working within GMA honestly in like committing fraud on a daily basis.
    We are asked to do one thing and then told to change and do what in the first case should not be done. The RD program is an example of these conflicts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I strongly suggest a barrage of anonymous letters to Craig's boss by the field sales and anyone else on a certain day then someone should get the message instead of this constant complaining. Focus a plan to execute.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you have enough life insurance. I'm really gonna put your head into a wall.

CG

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss and peers all have been involved in direct face to face discussions including an investigation by the legal team.

It is waste of time.

I am the best they have.

CG

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig you cannot just make up lies and tell us one thing and then change your mind as you please. The GMA program and the RD role in the company is built on a House Full of Lies.

The RDs are being used to promote as sales representatives.

We were hired to have a scientific role within the company and externally. We have lost our professional credibility by turning into promotional message delivery for marketing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen...Craig now is manipulating what his organization's role is. He knows he is turning his organization into sales reps under the quise of medical information. Craig can be brought down because he is hated by all and the company knows of his previous long list of employee complaints. An anonymous letter or two or a write in campaign to Adam will do the trick. Have you heard him pontificate about integrity, compliance and patient focus - - what a joke he is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count on anything happening with Adam. This has been discussed with Adam by many and he has chosen to look the other way. So go figure.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like to pass along that this douche bag was actually nice to me. Not to be trusted. He has harmed so many of us.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget he's a 2006 bodybuilding winner! Click link to see the hotness!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2006npcnjgolds_res.htm

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First rule is that tribesmembers don't fire other tribesmembers

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CG is a 2006 bodybuilding champion, google it! Such determination and strength, quite impressive!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig is not a member of the tribe.