Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me als0

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ten years is a long time to be kept on without a significant drug discovery coming out of Boston; but hey how bout doze Red Sux?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with Rupert ? Will he survive Junkyard Joe ? Sounds like the Junkyard Dog has Rupert's job title......Grrr!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with Shagger Rupert - it has been quiet of late ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Steve A? Is there anyone in this company that takes this guy seriously? If anyone ever needed any proof that upper management couldn’t care less about internal R&D, well here it is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope your leftwing asses are up to your crack in snow!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not let the group do something of worth, give them a another day off and a shovel to shovel snow!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that the BD&L group at the Boston site moved to Cambridge? Is that a sign there's no innovation in Boston?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Alves? He still around? lol. I remember him from his days in West Point. He never seemed to make any kind of decisions or provide meaningful scientific input in meetings. What's he doing up there in Boston?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD&L not in Boston but in Cambridge? Are you aware that Cambridge is like a 10 minute trip to the Longwood site?? There are reasons to maybe be in Kendall Square - with a physical office - but saying that there is no innovation in Boston... you clearly dont know what youre talking about

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh don’t be such a typical pompous douch Bostonian. Everyone knows where Boston is in relationship to Cambridge, Bravo you moron. But everyone also knows that the MRL site should have been in Cambridge and not in the Longwood medical area. Even Roger P said as much. Now Scotty you go back to your Kindergarten class and continue your map reading session.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MRL has been going downhill ever since that Boston site opened. They closed and/or gutted very productive sites like MF and WP to fund that site. Such a shame. Many great scientists let go from these sites.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to Mark Goulet? I worked for him in Rahway almost 15 years ago and wonder where he went after he became Exec Director of Chem.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a roadie and producer for his brother Robert Goulet.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott Berk was fired!
    Well layed off anyway, he's gone by end of September.

MRL Boston couldn't be happier!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're welcome!

Junkyard Joe

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am surprised the original email was also address to - "MRL Boston-All Contractors". Unfortunately, the contractors are not getting paid for the Sept. 4, 2015 appreciation day.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston will close when the new labs at rahway open

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron !