Merck Sucks

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least Genentech and Vertex figured out how to keep their people when times are rough. What an unstable greedy company Merck is. Merck doesn't care about their people at all. Everyone should be looking to leave there is no future, no opportunities and no stability here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do as you profess ASAP - slug and pathetic loser

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said...and sad but true...

Merck is rotten to the core and a road to nowhere for most employees...It is winner take all like most drug companies are these days...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now we have captain obvious stating something that has been known for years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And judging from the comments, a very friendly and supportive company as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a winner take all mentality - we don't hand out little league trophies just because you showed up at the party. Get off your lazy ass and earn it and quit the bitching. The company nor the world owes you anything.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please, please, please let the July rumors be true. If I get 2 weeks per years of service, I'd run away from this shathole so fast it will make your head spin. What a toxic, sickening existence it has become. I don't trust anyone here.

FU FU FU Merck. You really do suck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it does.

FU Merck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAVO BRAVO NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will see how many great people you lose with this type of mentality. Has nothing to do with being lazy, everything to do with blind siding and lying to your employees. In a division that will no longer be around in a couple years, drugs coming to market that cure patients and only take pills for a few months. What did Merck invest in to stay devoted to this disease state?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing is very sure - we are not devoted nor commited to you - move on

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy is that obvious! MAKE ME MOVE ON!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers will make the move on a positive for you. Now exit left to the deli.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect from an 'Affirmative Action' CEO???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the last post. Frazier didn't get the top spot because his race - to suggest otherwise is either ignorance or racist. Just because he is completely incompetent at his job, some believe the only reason he got there is because of affirmative action. This just isn't true. Merck has many other white males in high positions that are completely incompetent, which shows that the idea Frazier is there because of his race is blatantly false.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is indeed an equal Opportunity company. They provide equal opportunities to dumbasses of all races.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please an employee you are not. A self absorbed lazy ass you are.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

west under welch sucks ass. How can we have him replaced?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to agree- with Merck for 12 years- laid off- now I sell a better product to my old customers against Merck ( it ain't hard)- Merck sucks.