2015 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reach and Frequency, MEC, Gardasil 9...Oh ya sales.
    2014 was the year for metrics , This year is even more so. please have the campaigns in I rep by January 23rd (90% reach on G/A by the end of the month).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for going out and finding the business. Merck would rather that we go to offices that people from headquarters has figured out for us even though many of the offices we have been asked to go to have little to no business, are no longer there or are no access.

You have to love the era of overly developed business plans that could be a policy 1a or 1b violation but management expects you to have them and being forced to call on offices that headquarters chooses for us from inaccurate data. No problem, I will just sit at home and make up b.s. business plans and record calls all day. What a joke but that is what the pharmaceutical sales job has become when management doesn't want to accept honest feedback and reality.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anybody else hearing Merck reps may not be selling the new hexavalent vaccine when it gets approved this year?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi's VaxServe reps will have primary, Merck's reps undecided

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one in their right mine would give you incompetent asses any new vaccine to promote. Total failures!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the teleconference last Friday JN made it sound like we will have a role in selling. Either way, it's good that Merck is back to focusing on pediatrics. Going all in on Zostavax has not achieved the results leadership was wishing to come true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Public Sector sales are sliding, yet we are Not making it up with the "adult franchise". changes to come.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The changes better involve the VKCL's because many are having no sales impact and just stealing credit from the reps.

9. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

What kind of vaccine is this?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9758 posts by this asshole with this user name A real sick MFkr

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call deck clean up, campaign targets, worthless clinic add ons ....same ol screwed up jan and feb. But they were added to give you a better work load...worthless clinics...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left the vaccine division - looking back now that I'm out makes me feel pure pity for the ones that remain. It's just nonsense with all of the R&F metrics and annual call deck clean up that never even works. For being "Merck" you'd think they could figure all of this out. Seriously, how can someone orchestrate the Sony hack, but Merck can't get their call deck clean up right!? LOL. I think technology killed this job. I worked harder and was more fulfilled selling tablets back in the day, getting 10 - 12 signatures, speaking to actual prescribers. Now EVERYONE (even the "best" (yeah right)), go sit in front of an office so that they can record a "call" on someone they maybe spoke with on the phone with for 10 seconds (from their house, in their sweat pants). What a joke of a job it has become. Pay is great for that job though. Miss that! But coming back on CP makes me realize this is high school on steroids. Bunch of bs everywhere.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the people making the decisions never sold a vaccine in their life or they were the backstabbing fast trackers who never stayed in one position more than 2 years as they climbed up the ladder with the dagger in their teeth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all miss the money from pharma, but not all the lying, cheating, fabricating, and fiction that the job becameā€¦

the only reason they can pay so well is because they have crazy high margins made possible by the license to steal and fleece the public.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our teleconference today really showed how bad a shape we are in.....3 out of the 12 of us were working the CTL - sad thing he does not pick up on the snow job they are giving him. D.I.D.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of the district I am in are making it all up. It is sickening...Your lucky there are only 3 b ser in your group. ....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are our VP Winners ... Is that ever messed up...
    The Vaccine Div. is still finding its way, thanks to the tablet management team (or is that vaccine mgmt. ?).... D.I.D.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for 2 more years...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management has no clue nor do they want to hear that we cannot hit all the reach and frequency, get the business, sign up a bunch of clinics to HIF and do all of these useless medical programs on top of all the business plans they want to see in place. Just sit at home and make all this crap up. DID!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do all that unproductive stuff,just D.I.D....