I Have Something for You, Merck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the digit between my index and ring finger.

I've never seen a company so awful to its constituents----employees, regulators, customers, etc. It's a lying, deceptive, underhanded organization from top to bottom.

I believe I'm going to become the next 15er. I should have done it years ago.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, living on ancient reputation. Kinda like sports teams that have seen better days.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, like the Raiders or the Bears. Merck's disdain for its own employees really makes it easier to become a 15er.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU MERCK!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fu amoebic ooze!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you should have. Welcome aboard. You've just taken the first step to a secure financial existence.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand your sentiment perfectly. I also understand your tactics. No one can blame another for hating this company. Merck deserves the hatred.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Merck Broke off that middle finger of yours. Now you cry here like a bitch! Too bad schlep !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how new hires can't figure out why morale is so bad. Within a short time, they are wishing they never worked at Merck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to believe this industry is one of the lucrative in the world.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assholes, we who actually work could give a rats ass about you, f!!king die!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You reap what you sow. You better rethink how you treat others, it may come back to bite you slick.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am going to reap what I sow then there will be no consequences because you will be too lazy to come after me. FU Merck

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I have one of those for Mother, too. I'll even give her two...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and add mine to the collection!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is worthy of repeating.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's me again. I did it. I found a product to rep on the side. It's straight commish, but has huge potential. I'm going to find other products, too. I'm done caring about Merck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect some who were hired over the last few years have already jumped ship or are currently taking diving lessons!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charge the merck amex to the max before you leave. They have to pay it and do every time.