Zontivity is going to be BIG

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A big flop! How long before Mother pulls plug on this disaster? Let us get paid for Zetia. Take the Zontivity distraction away already!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug has a use for PAD and patients with multi-vessel disease. I am appalled that some territories have zero scripts this many months into the launch. It is not an easy sell but some of our reps need to look at why they have zero scripts

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What use? It doesn't have any data in the PI pertaining to PAD other than it can be used in PAD patients. Can't draw conclusions from something that is simply not there. Perhaps the territories with zero scripts aren't misleading doctors with false claims. This is a lawsuit in the making!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You misconstrued what I meant regarding our data in PAD. I never said we have a PAD indication but we have solid data in preventing secondary events in pAd patients. I have also heard from many cards that use the drug in PAD that their patients color has improved in their legs and that they are moving better on Z. Again, I am not promoting that but I am hearing this from customers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promote the hell out of it, get that year end reward.
    Look out for yourself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know why you have zero scripts!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anecdotal information about some fat legs with better color? What a way to get sales ethically! What evidence do we have IN THE PI that can be used with physicians? Nothing really compelling. The drug is horrible and 230 scripts nationwide since launch of last year is no where near the point of a success. It doesn't even pay for our cars and fuel, never mind our salaries!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear what you are saying. We are trying our best but it is tough that we didn't get ACS indication. Being creative with what we have.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just happy to be working. I don't care what I sell as long as I get paid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your attitude and if I were you I would feel the same way. Give me zontivity and you give me food on the table.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure! Have someone bleed out and die so you can shove a BigMac down your throat! What ever happened to ethics? Don't you worry about patient lives?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off label promotion anyone?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, the old Merck wink and a nod from my CTL.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you get the idea that we are on the edge of doing good things with zontivity.

Ive sold nothing.

Anybody else feeling the squeeze?

Are they lying to us about how the company is doing?

This must be the worst recorded launch in Merck history.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the edge? Sure, if you will just ask for those next 10 patients like they taught you do in Atlanta you will lead the country in sales.

Doctor: "What's the bleeding risk?"
    Rep: Will you try this on your next 10 patients?

Doctor: "What's the half-life?"
    Rep: "Half? OK, I appreciate you trying it on the next 5 patients".

Doctor: "No, no, no, I am asking your former primary care self a question about the specialty drug you now sell. Just give me the study please and I'll figure it out."
    Rep: "I wish I could but we don't have it yet. Here is my wonderful detail piece though, let me read it to you".

Doctor: "Triple anti-platelet therapy with increased bleeding, why didn't I think of that genius idea?"
    Rep: "Thanks doc, I'm glad you get it. Sign here for samples, you'll love this drug and so will your patients".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?????

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You are one weird dude.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im starting to get stressed over this drug. 65% SIP and most of us have nothing on the books. Oh, but look! There was a lot of interest at ACC! Big wow. So what? Whipty-do.

What is anybody doing to sell this drug?

Is it doomed? The way of liptruzet?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you have been promoting this for 1 year now with more troops added last July. Give me a shovel and I will bury this drug six feet under. The tombstone will read "3-1-14' to 4-1-15', RIP".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will the dates be on the tombstone for the Zontivity sales force? 7-1-15?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No cemetery plot, no tombstone, no services, no obituary. There hasn't been enough Zont rx's to even cover those items. Heck, our sleep drug has been on the market a mere 7 weeks with 18, 400 prescriptions and it is priced the same as Zont. I say give us the sleeper with that whopping rx action!!!