Nexgard Thoughts

Discussion in 'Merial' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please clarify?
    Lyme disease is a huge problem in my area.
    How well does Nexgard work against the Deer Tick?
    Does it repel ticks?

Since it is an oral medication, is it safe for dogs that have had seizures in the past?

Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the palatability study, the active ingredient was in the dose as well? or was it just the flavoring without the chemical in?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A less efficacious drug at a higher cost... and you have to give away Tritak to get Vet's to bring it on!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why does the label say "kills fleas and ticks"? No IGR, and doesn't if just kill ONE species of tick, the American dog tick?

Perhaps it should read, "kills adult fleas and tick" ;) bwahahahaha!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned.....bhahahahahahaha

6. coldirondvm

coldirondvm Guest

The American Dog Tick is the most difficult tick to kill; hence, the tests were run on this particular tick and the assumption is made that all other ticks would die if the American Dog Tick dies.

We will see how well it performs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This statement couldn't be farther from the truth. Obviuosly a statement by an Elanco or Novartis rep. Stay tuned...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the story that we're going with? Good luck with that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! Keep killing ticks at 48 hours, I'm sure no disease transmission will happen! This stuff is going to be in trash cans in 6 months

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will it be on top of or next to the Sentinel and Comfortis?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap product, crap company! Maybe you guys could pay Alice wolf and rich ford to sell it for you like your shitty vaccines!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is either a BI person or a soon to be unemployed Elanco person. Hahahahahaha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your point is???????
    How's those GPS' treating you? Lazy ass reps!!! If it wasn't for that nasty skank wolf and that pathetic douche bag ford you guys wouldn't have any vaccine business! I'm sure this crap product will be another flop for you pathetic losers!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry you didn't get the Merial job. You sure are bitter. Get some more experience and then apply. Let me know who you are and I will refer you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! I'd rather sell dog food or cat pheromones before I'd work for that shitty company!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this product has been out a week and its already on HVS website for sale. Where's the Pickerton police?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to show you what a shitty company Merial is..... Recobitek KC2..... Same product as Naramune 2, but twice the price. 4 leukemia vaccines in as many years all of which have been marketed around a lie, worst efficacy Lyme vaccine on the market..... Need I go on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you need not go one. The less stupid people like yourself talk the better off the rest of us are. This type of gibberish is usually heard from ex employees who could not make the grade or are the incompetent sales agents at other companies that can only dream of selling the best products in this industry

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmfao! Never worked for that shit company, NEVER will. Shitty products built around lies! I'd rather sale dog food of cat pheromones if I we're so desperate to stay in industry! I dust my local Merial rep everyday with evidence based medicine and by dispelling your crap ass lies! It's easy to make you jackasses look like the fools that you are!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so bitter, I bet you make 80-100K and found out we make 150K. Keep selling you worthless distributor.