ADVICE FOR DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince is his name.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 21 years I would think you would have the knowledge and experience to train and mentor the poor performers into success but obviously you haven't learned a thing in 2 decades. What a numb nut.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the truth. If the 21 year DM is for real, he should be ashamed. There was a time Sr. Mgmt at Forest where a DM with that attitude would have been considered a problem. Today, I'm not so sure...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a putz! How do you survive??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the HR Manager: You defend these Forest managers while they set reps up to be fired.
    Brand new territory and the manager makes you look like a loser.
    Can't wait for justice!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what you're saying is after 21 years experience you've effectively learned how to point the finger and develop a blame trail to fire reps vs teach and train them. You are a typical Forest manager and the very reason the culture is the way it is. Even though you are living proof that some people are incapable of learning anything from experience, you're not to blame. The problem at Forest starts at the top and trickles down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen this tactic become much more common. I agree it probably flows from the top down. It presents
    additional challenges to us Reps. I no longer have 100% trust in leadership including my DM. I guess we have to watch our back all the time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM knows about reps not working, faking calls and reps lying to HR and does nothing about it. It is a sham that we work in fear by him. He has been turned into HR several time by my teammate and myself and nothing gets done.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest managers protect who they like and throw the rest under the bus bro.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree. I still witness the Central Pa DM having many ethics violations and HR has not taken action. His name is Vince

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know DM in northeast with major ethical issues. My advice is don't trust any of them. Thay look for targets to place all blame on and use as layoff fodder. They make DM bonus by your sweat.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous RD that was responsible for central PA is a perpetual cheater. So did he lead by example? How does he get away with his behavior? Can HR honestly say there have been no complaints by female reps when he has had "relations" with so many? At POA's and other meetings there are always extensive conversations about his treatment of females, some saying they have complained about his continued advances others saying they are afraid of losing their jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, I'm HR. If you complain about anyone in management, you will be the one out of here. The last thing we need is trouble makers. Think about it before you open your mouth. Not hats HRs policy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allegations of womanizing are nonsense. This gentleman may have 'sampled the goods' but he has a wife and kids to take care of. We do not need any trublemakers making fucticious accusations.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM does what JM does!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they cleaned house on the Box checking DM's in Central Pa yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure. But I got to tell ya... Your trolling comments have gotten freakin annoying. We all get it!!! You don't like the guy. Great, but it's obvious that you continue to have conversations with yourself on here. Get a life D - BAG. BAAHAHAHAH WHAT A DOSCHE!! Hahahaha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quinn reads these posts so PLEASE quit responding to the nonsense criticisms. I believe he is a great manager who is poked at becuz of his disability. We are supposed to be fair-minded and empower all, even those in senior management.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overpaid bozzo ..lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree JM should be left alone. Please stop posting about me.