ISF1 Conference Call

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious to see what the conference call is about. One guess is to discuss retention. There have been reps dropping like flies lately & more to come.

Maybe they finally got a clue & are adjusting our bases finally to stay competitive with the other hospital sales teams? I sure hope so, but I doubt it. They're so stupid.

If they don't, be prepared to see a lot more reps go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And losing reps is a problem because??? We have too many hosp reps as it is, and far too many that don't have a clue what they are doing. We just need a mgt willing to id the high performers and pay them well. The rest of you clowns can and should leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being below goal for over 1 year, yet I am holding 2 green coats, I am here for the long run.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ass clown. "id the high performers". So then what? Cut the bottom 60%? You know what, then you have a new group of bottom performers.

You haven't got it by now? The head count will always be what the PhDs with their statistical models say it should be. The system is set up to keep the sales force running like a hampster on a wheel. That's why if you really pay attention you all make about the same when you consider cost of living, future compensation in stock, etc.

Someone will always be on top trying to stay there and someone will always be on the bottom trying to get out of there. They will juce rankings and payouts enough to keep the hampster running as fast as possible.

Then when you get too expensive they will say good bye.

This system is built for parity and maximum profit.

Keep running lab rat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This call was a lame attempt by Jerry and April to showcase our awesome pipeline and incentives. To paraphrase Jerry's remark "we are better than Cubist and The Meds Co." Unfortunately we are the laughing stock of said companies.

They are attempting to throw money at us if we meet all the parameters. Big IF. Nice idea, only 2% will qualify.

April could not be more monotone in her delivery and she exudes the excitement of the teacher from Ferris Buehler..... "Buehler, Buehler..."

I'm not impressed and they are running scared.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to the Cystic Fibrosis Specialty Reps? please advise!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying to "even out" the pay scale for some hospital reps. What is the going rate these days you think? 110k, 120k, 130k???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give them some credit. What are they supposed to do? They are offering more money. We've got two new drugs getting ready to launch. Yeah the price has been a huge hassle for us and customers. yeah the launch was the worst in recorded history with a complete psychopath in charge. yeah nobody up top has any idea what they are doing. yeah people see this and are leaving.

but yeah everybody is doing the best they can under the circumstances. It's a hard gig but i know a lot of people doing really well in hospital and want to be here and really like it.

all depends on who you work for. got a good mgr who can help and you'll do well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all your points. My frustration is that even if they offer more money, I am not one of the 2% of reps that will qualify for it. Some areas naturally do better than others.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up its going to takes years for this place to get right if ever!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager said we have to have all hospitals stocked 2 weeks after launch of caz-avi

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the past year, the fate of antibiotics R&D at AstraZeneca has been uncertain. The drug maker, which possesses what is generally regarded as having the strongest antibiotics pipeline in the pharmaceutical industry, indicated that spending on this area would be reduced as part of a larger cutback and strategic refocusing. Ever since, speculation has grown that antibiotics may be abandoned altogether.
    Now, an unconfirmed report suggests AstraZeneca may, in fact, be ready to walk away from the field.
    Looks like we will add this antibiotic to our line up too!! Must be ceftaroline/avibactam. Good thing since my teflaro bonus is gone with the ridiculous goals distributed yesterday!
    My salary better be increased...anti-infectives are the most respected reps in all of Pharma; regardless of who owns the drug. And, I'm good so PAY UP fractivis instead of screwing me for the great sales base I have brought you! Otherwise...this franchise will be a total failure!!'