Flint, MI Open Position

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me about the opening in Neuroscience in Flint, MI? How is the manager? What products?
    What is company culture like at Shire? How is training set up? Any insight would be great. Currently at a different company, and looking for a change.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Birth control med, new in class. Great oppty.

Ask a lot of questions, good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that info. Sounds like a good opportunity. Any other insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the manager is JS stay the HELL away! Biggest back stabber on the face of this earth!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last rep in Flint grew market share far faster than average, but never met goal attainment. The manager LZ is decent--not overly personal, but competent. Lot of Medicaid in this territory, and the company has been talking about moving to a profitability model--not good for Flint. If youre unhappy where you're at, take a look. If not, move on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Love left first; james Noe was supposed to take it, then he left too. Don't blame them

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't find anything on Shire having a birth control drug. Is this accurate? Is this territory an expansion with a new rep and new drug? I'd like to know what the products are before applying. Is the manager male or female? What is Shire's training like as far as time away from home? These are all big factors in my decision. Don't want to waste my time applying if it's not a good fit. Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, have you ever done research before? Ever heard of the Internet? Are you still being spoon fed?

Classic example of the talent this company is recruiting

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, just thought i could get some more info. I figured people would be smart enough to assume that I've done research, and am coming here for some more helpful insight. You can only tell so much from a job posting. Sounds like another company with a bunch of bitter sales reps, trolling on cafe pharma so they can be snide and hide behind their computers to feel better about their miserable existence. Maybe I better steer clear... But on second thought, all the Shire reps I've encountered throughout the years have always been pleasant and respectable, and have good products that I would be interested in selling, as there are many companies I would never even consider. So just because you're clearly unhappy, I guess I won't let you give everyone a bad name. After all, all the good reps are probably out selling while you're whining on cafe pharma. I should've known I wouldn't get any decent responses.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding right? First off you asked what products. The job posting says the buiness unit in it. From there go to the website and see what products that business unit represents. Please don't respond, you are making yourself look like a idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go update your Facebook page and get off here