impact/rep of the quarter?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how everyone else should do business as usual, but when ZD's and RD's are fighting for their jobs these little announcements get ignored.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. You'll find out when the points show up in your account. Typical myopic rep, can't pull themselves away from their little meaningless world. But don't worry, you're the best because Perry says so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expecting business as usual makes someone live in a "little meaningless world"? Whateva

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep of the Quarter award? Are you really that desperate for a plastic trophy and 100 ovation points?b

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. The question might seem trivial to many but poster has a good point. Don't expect business as usual...unless you are prepared to also deliver business as usual. I am no where in the running for rep of the quarter with the inflated goals, but if I was I would be asking for my measly 100 oviation points and plastic trophy also.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you need an annoucement? Did you finish #1 in your region for QA? Then congratulations you are rep of the quarter. You don't need an annoucement to tell you the obvious. If you are salavating over the oviation points then you really need to get a life. It won't buy you much.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 500 points... Clearly this a pretend question for you... Never win one?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have won several. Clearly you can't read through sarcasm

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to use my Impact award ovation points to get myself a Chinese finger trap and a frisbee.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!