Zone Director Interview outcomes????

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on which ZD's stayed, if any?? I saw the "rumors" on another thread...any truth to AP and LH taking demotions to RD, and DE resigning? How about PC, JK, JT, RY? Are they still here, or did KK axe them all to bring in her cronies?? She is a real piece of work!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh she's a piece of something alright. But it ain't work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how, once again, we are being told nothing of this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because this is not happening. Its a false rumor.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact: we are going from 7 zones to 5 zones
    Fact: DE will leave Shire
    Everything else is still not finalized.
    None of this has been officially announced across the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that it's now 5 & not 4 zones....so.....who gets to keep their job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interim KAM ZD will get a zone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that one of "Kath's Kronies"? Just as we suspected!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is horrible. Say what you want about your ZD. Most are decent people, mine is very good. They're being treated horribly. It sickens me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sickens you? What does a ZD do to help a rep make more money? I'd say a RD does more!

Would you complain about how sick it is, if your ZD was eliminated, and your potential bonus payout was increased?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like something Perry would say. Sorry but trying to buy the salesforce with your little kickers and extras on top of ridiculus goals isn't going to smooth over how people are being treated here.

Keep the reps fat and happy as these interlopers are leading you right into slaughter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they were sickened when it was your job on the line? Do you think they will be sickened when it's your job on the line in the future? Think again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you got stuck with a bad one but there are a few good ones who have actually helped us. Reps and RDs alike.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. I wasn't saying ZDs are more useful than RDs to us (reps). I was only referring to being sickened by the way PS and KK conduct business.

2. Reducing the number of ZDs isn't going to result in is getting paid more; you must be delusional if you believe this.

3. If course I don't think PS and KK are going to be sickened WHEN they reduce the sales force next year. My point exactly. They are not good people. I'm simple stating that I don't like the way they go about things. FYI I agree that we probably don't need 7 ZDs in neuroscience. However, I don't believe for one minute that this isn't a ploy used by PS and KK to bring in more of their supporters. That SUCKS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Jon Coktoasten does not get one of the spots I am out of here!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reggie, Anne, Kobus & Deb are out.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth to this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no truth to this. Just someone throwing out rumors, false rumors at that. There are supposed to be 5 new zones, poster has eliminated 4 leaving only 3 ZD's so you know it's not correct info.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any truth to this? If so who does she replace?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is 100% true. Only 3 of the original 7 are kept. The rest will be filled with new ZDs, either promotion from within or external. Here we go, folks!!