Compensation 101

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, PS will set ridiculous sales goals. Then when no one reaches them he will adjust things after-the-fact to look like a hero. Plus it's an easy way to pay people less and still look good in the end. Like I said this model is now compensation 101 especially for PS. He used to do it at his prior companies too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is 100% correct and is confirmed to be his norm according B&L and Novartis boards. Set the goals high, when no one reaches them adjust and pay bonus based on that. If everyone hits the crazy goals they are still paid out the minimum or slightly above. They throw out kickers so that the ones that hit the goals make that but it still ends up being less than they would have been paid. Its the same thing, every company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Happening now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The story of PS has been there for us all to see. Not expecting anything fair, but I need the job. Happy to slide by as long as I can.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens when you leave say one month after the quarter ends but before bonus is paid
    Out. Do they still send you your bonus check?

Thx

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This jack'off thinks he's so smart but in actuality everyone sees him for the slime ball he really is. Everyone in Chesterbrook over the last year laughs behind his back at how stupid he really is. They all say the same thing, "He's not very smart and it shows"

He is a douche who when he hired that nitwit VP of sales KK he exposed himself for the true piece of crap he really is. Have fun PS running a company all alone in Lexington. Bad enough no one is going let alone no one wants to even work under you and all of your mistrusting ways.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they offer a good cup of tea in the afternoon! Bilbo

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Too funny!!! Beware DM Gollum may be knocking on your car door for a ride along! He will refer to you as his PRECIOUS! Beware of competition, the orcs!!