UK lawmaker says "Pfizer is a rapist"

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That means that all the companies purchased by Pfizer are rape victims.

I wonder how many employees feel like that.

If Pfizer is a rapist, does that make all its employees rapists? A company is nothing without people. Think of it. How many peopleless companies can you name? Companies are people. A little Romney-esque, yes.

Therefore, the lawmaker is saying that the people at Pfizer are rapists.

But lawmakers raise money through taxes, take bribes and peddle influence and power loaned to them by people for their own personal gain. A company never starved millions of people, burned down its own cities, killed its poor, killed its rich and just plain killed to take anything it ever wanted. Not on the scale of governments. I know Hollywood like ergo fictionalization corporations doing all these things but that only because they don't happen in real life so they must be fictionalized. And they could so easily tell the true tales of history to show real life examples of human destruction at the hands of their governments.

Oh well. The beat goes on...

The lie is so boring but it soothes like hot tea. So you taste it and feel better then go back for more.

A lawmaker! A lawmaker of all the vile animals on this earth! Called the people who work at Pfizer rapists. And nobody gets upset...go back to sleep, sorry if I disturbed your slumber.