On the Backs of Others. . . .

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your company is a POS and has been for a long, long time thanks to your pfiss pfoor management include this asshole trying to take AZ. While I agree there are a lot of pfolitical nuances to a deal like this and some are probably shady, why does the little guy always have to pay and have no voice - yet WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!! Why should a few get rich while the rest of us either have a worse situation or get handed the pink slip? Our families suffer, no innovation comes from this shit, the company ends up back where it started in two or three years and only those that sold high and had a lot of stock make out like bandits. I hate to sound like I'm saying where is mine, but this shit has to stop. No company should be able to do this again and again and again. They are worse than vultures. Why don't you get a CEO that can actually buy smaller companies to MERGE with that have a strong drug candidate and maybe get rid of the useless flesh hanging around Pfucking Pfizer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up, crybaby.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the slaves who read this have a say in what's going on. Like Pfizer people aren't going to lose jobs too? What you are doing is the equivalent of yelling at the gas station attendant for rising gas prices.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Horrendous company all around. A company whose (supposed) #1 goal is to develop new medicines to help patients does everything but. No morals, no ethics. A downright disgrace.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with you 100%! The merger/acquisition/takeover would benefit many less then the number of people it would hurt including employees and patients.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer SUCKS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In America it's the rich who have ALWAYS been the only ones that counted. You may be in the majority in numbers but you've firmly in the minority in influence. Just do as you are told and take what little they are giving you. The American Dream is not for everyone, just for the few!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been on this site in years, and I'm glad I stopped by to check on the haters. Every nasty post reminds me that I'm happy to be a part of PFE. The more you hate, the more I'm Pfired up to take your business...wait, nevermind, you don't have any. Love you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The simple answer to your question is;

1. IQ
    2. Education

Based on your post, you are significantly deficient in both.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS IS THE BEST POST I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE...EVER. YUP, HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE AND ARE WEAK. WEAKNESS OPENS THE DOOR TO TAKE YOUR A$$ OVER. OOPS, DARWINIAN, I KNOW.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for trolling on this board Ian, but your days as reigning king are coming to a close. Not a moment too soon.