How is the manager in the SF/Palo Alto/East Bay Area?

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Part-time position available but how is the manager? Thanks for your insight!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maliciously stupid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aside from her arrogance and stupidity, she is managed by a complete idiot and you will be trained by a Stepford Wife.

C'mon Guys, Cheers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the manager there is still Judy M., she is the worst of the worst. She manages by a strange mix of intimidation, threats, and fake cajoling. Ask her about the turnover rate in her territory. That answer would be 100%. No one can understand how she keeps her position.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with her, was feeling kind of positive about getting another interview for the open part time position.... Now I am not sure if this manager is some one I could work with, or would want to. I left my last pharma position because of some one awful, can't imagine getting back into a negative employment situation. Any more info in case I do get a call back?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the love child of Bozo the Clown and Satan.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a horrible combination and really paints the picture. :) thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I interviewed I got the impression the part time job would be full time they get around
    working more hours by paying a salary. Be aware that the pressure from the manager is volunteer hours on days you are not to work. You might as well take a full time position!