Bob Murphy a "sincere" Leader

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob TRIED in his first week in the role. Said he would push back, cut red tape, allow us to sell. Lasted about a week. The system got him. I have seen some last 3 months before buckling- that's TRYING and the mark of a good leader.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you know that Bob Murphy and Adam Schecter are old buddies from their training days back in 1988. Throw in Murphys wife Katrina and you have a triad.

Murphy was the consummate car salesman back then...quick with a joke, clearly a spoiled brat back stabber. Cheap suit, no brains....left Merck years ago to do do some rotations in a few second rate small companies with fancy BS tites. His claim to fame....he could make Schecter laugh at the bar...For that he gets brought back as a VP.

Typical Merck...no talent, no track record...just empty suits....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Bob Murphy at another company. He was/is a true sales leader. No other person like him.
    Get to know him and work your tail off; show energy and work ethic. What I would give to have those days back. He would energize anyone on stage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about B. Murphy Ons. CTL..... Is he related... The same guy... Or just a cheap Amgen Suit?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let Bob's kind, slow and gentle demeanor fool you. He can take on the big boys and win!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. He get's things done. Idiots.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in bob-you big boob. Liar too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. He can take on the big boys. Big bob was put out to pasteur a few years back and then they brought him back. What a joke. He cannot take on the big boys. He's weak. Talks a big game.

"We'll talk to y'all later..."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? He's a bag of hot air. And he's not buffed. He'd get his butt kicked by all kinds of people. He's weak. He's really is pathetic, and yes, a liar as well. Seen it first hand. Phoney. Had any new jobs lately Bob?

Thanks for adding to the discussion though.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob came and sat with me. I was comforted when he patted my knee and explained that more training is all that stands between me and a better future. When he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and hugged me, I knew that he had more tips to share to make me better. When he patted my back and reminded me that I'm a winner on a tough day..... Everything was right with the world again.

Thank You Bob

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murphy is as fake as a 3 dollar bill

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, all of them, and a complete disaster in every position. Examples: Vioxx, Enhance, NCM on and on

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Sen. Marco Rubio, now running for the GOP Prez nomination---after going into foreclosure on a house he bought while in the FL State Senate. Excellent track record on finances. Just what the USA needs....

Are Murphy and Marco both suckling piglets?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding. Right?
    Lola Falana's nephew climbed that corporate ladder without a lick of sense or leadership skills. And he's still there? Yikes.