Merck Vaccines is a train wreck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep smoking. The sales numbers are months behind and usually inaccurate.

2. Anonymoust

Anonymoust Guest

True

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one in the Midwest is the absolute worst and a legend on cafepharma for sure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Priorix will be coming to the US Market soon and we are in NO shape contracting wise to prevent a Hugh loss to our Ped. line...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, Priorix? Either you are new to GSK and havent been clued in yet that your company has been unsuccessfully trying to launch both an MMR vaccine and a varicella vaccine in the US for the last 15 years, or you win the award for being the most clueless vaccine rep at Merck. Either way I am embarrassed for you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proirix is the least of Merck's worries. GSK's shingles vaccine is twice as efficacious as Lostavax. It will take over the market.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news people, I hear that old Patrick Bergtedt is heading up Vaccines globally after being moved off his job in Asia as a president. Heard he totally destroyed that region and now he is back with us to begin how he left off.

I used to work with that perv in HCV and he was a rep chasing loser who continually left everything he touched in a broken mess!!!

I cannot believe these senior leaders just get moved after continually failing in their roles - I guess these guys just look after each other?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is taking Rom's region?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me it's true ROM is gone. Another crappy DCO like TLIII.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on with ROM? That would be awesome news if he is gone! Guys like me him and Tom Lyon have ruined this division with their arrogance and lack of common sense when it comes to selling.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it to Thomas L. Lyon III. He lives outside of his current region in Kansas anyways. Why should he be treated so special? Send him to Rom's region ASAP! We are sick of him in the Midwest!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wants Tom either. He even got turned down for the Director of Retail Pharmacy Sales. His negative reputation has him trapped in the Midwest for vaccines. Poor reps who are stuck with him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to PHIL Beasley? He is one of the good guys

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Muscle man with the veneers, no I don't think so. I wonder if he still has it out for old managers and reps now that he is OLD

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so sick of these younger DCO's, some have been named on this board ad nauseum, who think they know everything there is about vaccine sales even though they barely spent time in the field as a rep and their neverending "the reps are not doing enough" philosophy. Even though the division is making billions of dollars in sales and we are successfully launching G9, all they do is complain. God forbid we blow plan away for all 3 products this year. Then management will find a way to index us all down. This constant "the sky is falling" work environment is a joke and a lie!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He turned to the dark side to survive amongst the executive management ranks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He still has his job=not a good guy. All the good ones are gone....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This decline started around 2005 when USHH ousted most of the top MVD leadership and the tablet rep invasion began with many of the former VIOXX reps coming over to avoid laying all of those folks off after VIOXX died. This has been a slow moving, inevitable trainwreck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will you promote an Ebola vaccine that has just shown 100% effectiveness in 4000 recipients? You can't sell you pampered fools!