Mandatory Phone Calls TODAY

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW ..... you are so dumb that you don't even know that you have no job. Sucker......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah right ya prick

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many will not. Of course, we could have said that about every September since 2005.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????? WTF?
    This is M from Michigan...I'm still here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard it was Margo in the Michigan part of the Lakeland region. As for tHe reps in the Valpo territory I didn't know them that well but I heard they shut down their territory therefore. It was tough access and had lower volume than the majority of surrounding territories.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just like I said Einstein...there are no layoffs. These were territories that were next to zero access for a decade and now folks finally figured it out. If you're in one of those territories, the same fate awaits you if it's discovered. It's simple. Company is not out to get you. Common business sense dork.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NY? Changes

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No changes in NY turd-brains

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four of us in Buffalo just terminated during a teleconference that has just ended. The notice was given and no questions allowed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhh...Im in Buffalo and I don't know anything about terminations or teleconference.

WTF?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear different.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok...so first name only or initials of the Buffalo reps let go today. This way, if you're making this crap up, you'll be called out. Go ahead, make my day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Person who said it was 4 people...prove it with initials or go away.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Valparaiso territory in the Lakeland region was dissolved. That territory was created in 2013. It had formerly been the Gary East territory, prior to that it was part of the Munster cluster. Up until 2013 it was a great territory. Great access in most areas but in 2013 when they changed it management took away all of the good access areas and gave it to another cluster. From that point on the territory was horrible to work. Getting "displaced" has been a blessing in disguise. Joe Ward is the worst manager in the world and makes his reps miserable. The access had gotten really bad in the territory and it didn't really need to be a territory. It shouldn't have been created in the first place. Jamie Garrison is ruthless and only looking out for herself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rep layoffs in our district, period. Why are you making this up?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well poster #70....we're all waiting. Idiot!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really expect us to believe the 4 reps in Buffalo were told on a tele? They are informed individually due to it being stressful and you don't want any of them embarrassed on an open line. When I was a manager, that's how HR had us do it. Stop trying to stir things up. Sounds like everyone still there has enough chit to deal with. So as another said.....go away!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its the same couple of dozen r*****s that do this all day long-instead of working-in their feeble attempt to make everyone as miserable as they are. they suck ass and know it, and want everyone else to suck ass just like they do. Believe nothing from any of these "layoff" type of threads. Its never been true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who's talking I gotta get my honey after you again SONNY ?