Eric Ahuja from MMD ACDS

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happened to him? I know there's movement in ACDS in WP. I'm curious what happened to him since I can no longer find him in outlook. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mercks ACDS is a cesspool of ass kissers and incompetent people!

Worked for ACDS/RAS/AM&S and all the competent technical people have either left, retired or were laid off!

The vast majority are are now just sycophants or idiots who have no real technical pharmaceutical competence! (this is Merck's premiere department to commercialize new products)

Especially in the ACDS/SAS department, the director is insecure and can not take any type of professional criticism. She is back stabbing and only interested in keeping her position, even at the expense of the health and safety of her employees or the patients.

She only wants yes-men below her or people so scared they will loose their jobs they will risk their own personal and fellow co-workers safety as well as do unethical/legal acts, like forge data to make whatever project they are working on look as if it is progressing smoothly!

I hope Eric went on to a better place as ACDS was anything but a good place to work!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are serious allegations. If they were true, why didn't you come forward with the information when you were in the department? It's your responsibly to come forward when you have allegations like this. Sounds like you got bitter and spouting off false crap to see if it would hit the fan.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did, Went to the Ombudsman for advice and was told unless we had definite proof they could do nothing, but they would look into it. then that ombudsman retired the next month and that was the last we ever heard about it.

How how do you show proof of crap like this? The directors were either involved with the issues or didn't want to stick their necks out, The VP didn't know what went on in the department or seemed to care, just as long as results kept coming out. If you spoke out to your supervisor you were then deemed a malcontent and were targeted and given poor evaluations and would be flagged for the next round of layoffs!

The whole department was a cesspool, caused by the director and her underlings.

After the last round of layoffs they had 20% of what was left of the department quit or move to other jobs. People quit to take contractor jobs that is how bad it was!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which director? MW?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AH is the director of SAS. I've heard that dept is not too well respected from a technical perspective. They support marketed products though and not things that are still in development.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The VP is Maria Worth

She took over when management pushed out Mark VanArendonk, Before him was Jean somebody name who retired, and before her was the infamous Pat Tway!

This Department has had a revolving door of senior management for the past 10 years or so.

The Senior Director is AH

Directors under here are (West Point) they have others in Rawhay NJ I think
    RP
    BF
    MT
    KK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh DM, still bitter are we? How's that temp job holding up?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may have come from one person who had the balls to post it but it's well known that management sucks there. They have their favorite ass kisses who do little but reap the benefits. They ate not respected and the smart ones left and realized what a dead end place it is. The Mountain is the worst manager ever. They sit around online shopping and invite their make believe boyfriend to sit in the office all day and be her personal psychiatrist. Promote others who at one time manipulated data to get a desired result. It's truly a joke of a department but will never change til the head yes woman gets fired and whoever takes over realizes how fucking useless the other managers are.

There are several good hard working people still there. Hopefully they will realize it's time to get out. Leave and prosper outside that hell hole like those of us who saw the light.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the mountain?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a person in that department, sort of a negative nickname due to their body size

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. Dick Care

Dick Care Guest

This post sounds like it is coming from an inadequate employee who shouldn't remain nameless, Dave Meiser. You really never contributed when you were an employee and your departure from the Company is our gain. I can only hope you stopped playing the victim card by now, manned up, and can finally own your own mistakes.