Minor Cuts to Come Soon

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is being discussed now on who gets cut in first round. Highest Salaries, Distance to territories, ROTA's, Overlays, Latest Weekly Highs. Will take place before holidays.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're my hero...thanks for the specifics!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are quiet now. Not for long

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird how I have an interview to start Jan 5th? Thought you were cutting not hiring

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be surprised. This guy speaks through a press secretary, the goofy guy with the glasses.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the fuck what?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

46 people viewing tonight! What does that say?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow very immature folks at shionogi- hope most are professional if I come on board-

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get your hopes up. Hiring freeze may happen. Drug is doing horrible and just hired a pure jackass as director of sales who is continuing the failed plans of his predecessor. Look elsewhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I was told another co promote was in the works and it's not the Brisdelle one

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll tell you a whole lot of things here. Keep interviewing

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired after the launch and let go within 3 months of finishing training, along with 3 others in my training class. Number of scripts were going up each week and with no warning a scripted release. My advice - there is a better opportunity for you somewhere else.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That poster is spot on. Something is cooking up here. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the week before Christmas

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your overlay is thanking you now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tired of the worst DM ever, she is unapproachable, uncreative and can't manage to save her job..ahemmmmmm did you hear that? Think BIG apple area, if someone has hired 3 teams that have All left her and blames everything on RD more to leave now...or just cut us all..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't just YOU go.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you bitch. Make me big boy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Girl, actually. And no thanks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is true.