Why so many managers?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the question my friend

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe is all about Joe and has lost all his friends here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He turns a blind eye when it comes to his managers and his godfather, JH, is no longer here to protect him...is just a matter of time before he goes too!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Timmy where's the party this year....haha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all about him. He has lost all the loyalty of people who respected him because he kisses the wrong ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

............and if he ever lost his job or got layed off, no one would answer his call anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His godfather still protects who he wants. He just brings them back to the home office like he his doing for his favorite DM. Some people get extra special treatment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us more

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed for a manager position here and they told me I would need to take a pay cut to come work here. They also said the the environment in in a "state of change"(ie - totally messed up and no idea on how to fix it) and that the product is well under forecast(ie no bonus). I know my job would be to turn this around, but when the top leadership is not setting a plan in place to succeed - you cannot expect your first line management team to pull it through.

I told them that given those three critical factors(environment, compensation, performance) that I was not interested. Be very careful if you are interviewing here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better. Disruption!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO leadership here. It is a sinking ship. They need another drug to survive,
    The RDs and DMs are piss poor and low paid as well. MANY have left in the last year. DO NOT COME HERE

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe used to be respected. Now he plays favorites and has made choices with those favorites that are poor. You forgot who your real friends were Joe. You also turned a blind eye to the bad managers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like off label Tim!!!