TOP HEAVY

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want transparency? How about addressing that we have way too many DMs that are crippling and micromanaging the sales force? Its excruciatingly counterproductive having all these field days, redundant emails and pointless confrence calls every week.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work there anymore but I still call in occasionly just to get a good laugh !!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously..you need to get a life!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing We are top-heavy with are idiots who make poor decisions. First and foremost are the fools that went to 30 pill bottles for sampling. That will be the dagger of death for prescriptions. Absolutely one of the worst business decisions that could ever be made to this product. What fools are you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess you don't know the women's health market or the onset of action for Osphena. The tragedy was Deanne insisting on a 5 count sample just weeks before launch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just don't get it do you buddy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bone, breast, or endometrium? Or a pill bottle. This drug will NOT take off until 2020.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom you're a businessman. Get rid of these silly little ROTA and overlay positions. Man up and grow a set of balls girl

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES YES YES

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are NO 30-day pill bottles being sampled!! I wish people would stick to speaking of FACTS. The pilot sample program consists of 2 15-day blister packs contained in one box. A lot of wasted packaging but takes the same space as our other samples. Much easier for the patient to open package and access pills.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the doctor accessing his pen for the script? You can't put lipstick on a pig!!!!!