Don't be Fooled by Patient First Changes

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to flame here however…you seem to be in CVMU - the fact that Inventiv is adding cde's and keeping contract sales team tells me the contract team is as effective as GSK team…personally I don't believe that can be good for you or the cvmu team. Respiratory has done Arnuity and Incruse - it does not matter - if they want let a respiratory rep or team go the fact one is trained has no bearing. GSK could lose a 1,000 reps in the next 2 weeks and do a total remodel with new products coming January 1 it would have no impact other than to save a boat load of money…just like the patient first remodel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true--except the teams that will be affected the most will be non-customer facing teams. Pharmacy teams, HAMs and CAMs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider that Scientific Knowledge (if one can call it that anymore) assessments are gone and the very easy certifications are only once every 2 years now. The learnings are so simple and thin, although filled with useless knowledge to keep everyone appearing busy, that anybody with a college degree can easily pass them. We shall see whether trained respiratory reps will be affected, and by how much. Personally, I think that we are mostly dispensable at this point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as many but will get extremely harder next year......don't spend a wad on Christmas, change us coming !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is...TSMs, CAMs, and HAMs will not be allowed to displace field reps. First time in history!! Guess we will be in the unemployment line together. Finally, sweet justice!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hams sell brands and see customers everyday, what are you the hsam trying to deflect your lack there of?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?