Thank you for FINALLY listening GSK!!!!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why leave, this is easy money. I know what I have here and it's easy money, go somewhere else and make less but work harder, you've got to be kidding.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Broken record: "I hate DC"........"I hate PF"......blah, blah, blah......" I hate DC"........."I hate PF".........repeat over and over again another 1000 times.........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shill, plant, PR plant shill...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have used that response already, crybaby. Try something new......oh, wait, I guess all you can do is just repeat the same crap over and over again.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all you do too loser. Here is a list of your faves:

Gimme gimme generation
    Crybaby
    Just quit

This is just off the top of my head. There are plenty of others you hypocrite.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually that should be the "gimme generation" , and not the "gimme gimme generation. Actually your three examples should have been placed in quotation marks. If you are so unhappy, why not just go, please go now, just leave......!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did go and thankful I left. It's just too easy to get tweak you and it's hilarious watching your moronic responses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're responding to our internal troll. She (either a single woman or a bitter man with gay tendencies) goes off on DeeDee and PF constantly, frequently posting a fake reply to her own posts within 9 minutes.

Notice most that come here and claim that they left for greener pastures never list names of these glorious places that they landed that pay more and give their people fewer headaches? No one even covers by saying that they HEARD that thus-and-so place paid better, treats employees more like adults, etc.

Same old same old….

I use our company for what it is: an easy way to make $100+ grand going through the motions that a sharp 11th grader can do. In my spare time (of which I have A LOT) I have built up an outside biz that will bring in more this year than our boring-ass GSK job brings me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The shill-plant above responding to herself again upon deedees orders$ pathetic!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How dare you call me bitter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess everyone else on here is a shill, plant, HR person, PR boy, etc in your book, right? You are a stooge.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People they didn't listen to anything the field had to say about patient first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very few people on this site have said that they "Hate DC or PF". they have just said that PF has been a failure with lots of examples and that DC is bad leader as a result to push it on the company...if that's a broken record than maybe you need to switch to CDs?