GSK shares pounded after Q2 earnings miss

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB wins (financially), regardless of our performance. Check back in after he "leaves for other opportunity".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if he takes the dentist with him?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone please provide for me a list and addresses of the members of the BOD. I am going to mail each member a copy of the attached. Thanks in advance

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to say thanks to JB for my 22% payout. Keep up the good work. Have never met such an arrogant person in my life. But please remember, he is smarter than everyone else. Just ask him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to say thanks JB for my 22% payout. Keep up the good work. Also, please remember that he is smarter than everyone else. Just ask him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please see post #7, Can anyone please explain to me ow JB is stll employed? His decisions alone will cost approximately 1,000 people their jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one would like to thank JB for his decision as I hope to be one of the gray hairs to be managed out. Keep up the good work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His decision alone will cost over 1,000 people their jobs, yet he is still employed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hoping the folks responsible for not showing him the door will join him in involuntary departure soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The really sad part is that he gets the last laugh. As the rest of us lose their jobs. When he gets what he finally deserves he will walk away with millions. Heartbreaking.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny how PF is changing after the earnings announcement but internal PR line that we that they have been listening to employees feedback. If feedback is so important why is there no employee survey this year? Bottom line PF is changing because earnings suck, launches are failures and we continue to lose talented people. Otherwise PF would have changed based on employee feedback 3 years ago.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talented people have left and continue to leave until this debacle is corrected. My only question is, is it too late!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sent a copy of this to all 12 members of the board. For anyone else interested the address is 980 Great West Road
    Brentford
    Middlesex
    TW8 9GS
    Found on page 9 of the annual report we all just received

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. In the town hall it was suck an unexpected surprise...ha.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All over a lousy 2% rebate to 19% total, now at 55% plus....nice

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack,

Can you please let us know in the field how much in rebates GSK had to pay ESI/Medco to get Advair back on formulary? AS a 27 year employee/share holder I am both saddened and pissed that you are still in your position. Your decsion alone has cost people there jobs.

Hope you sleep well at night

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom Scales just throws Bailey under the bus.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We ae not to use names in this venue. Shame on you.