FCR thoughts?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2014 at 1:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts and experience with the coaching reports?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FCRs are all part of the GSK Patient First Ruse that equates activity with achievement! So the DSM is engaging in activity to fill out the FCR and the Representative is taking the DSM on a milk-run of activity so that the DSM can check the boxes on the FCR! And we all just keep spiraling further down the rabbit hole of activity that really doesn't accomplish anything!

".....I'm going off the rails on a crazy train....."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are they anything useful?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its fair that there should be a coaching form with feedback for when you work your manager.
    Its great when a good manager can observe and give feedback. The problem is with all the COTs that have to be checked a manager now at GSK is a glorified box checker and doesn't have the time to help people improve. Just like the assessments and sims there is no transparency and no one seems to really care about improving performance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and who are you doing paid research for?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Anyone with GSK would know they are not called an FCR anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our manager fills them out sends them to us tells us to edit them offline and send them back to him as attachment via email. Undoubtedly to make changes after our comments are entered. Kind of hedging his bets. In addition, I could demonstrate behavior every single appropriate time and not get COT behavior checked because manager says he is looking for something specific such as in-service with restricted closed office. Request orchestrated to show you fail. This is the most subjective, corrupt program ever constructed. I love what I do which means helping patients and providers but have no respect remaining for this company.