Patient 1st changes for 2015

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what the 2015 pt first changes are that we are all have conference calls about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No more assessments, just simulations

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that simulations are just as corrupted as assessments due to cheating and fraud plus COTS are manipulated by management so really not much has changed. They can still manage you out if they want to. Contact the EEOC

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard the opposite. i heard no more simulations. cost too much. just assessments 2 x year. not linked to comp. just compliance. comp will be 80% us pharma bonus and 20% driven by manager with COTS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you say makes sense! Is this from a reliable source! Hope so!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swedish will be spoken instead of English.

Underwear will be changed every half hour and worn on the outside so it can be checked.

All field reps will be henceforth known as "value-add-sea-change paradigm shift workers"

Compensation will be based on a formula that includes the Nielson ratings of re-runs of "Charles In Charge" among other factors.

In other words, it will be more or less status quo.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No more test. 1 simulation a year. I kid u not!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We become the simulacrum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you won't find the patients in the doctor's office... just sayin'

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more relaxed now due to massive reorg coming soon......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got managed out. Thank you GSK. 2 weeks for every year Let the Good times roll

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, its confirmed. The question is how big is it? Havent gotten numbers yet.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed by whom? I am waiting for official info before I get too worked up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone please let me know how many other Pharma companies followed Patient First?
    Exactly, this has been the downfall of this once great company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope the changes include no more Deirdre

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true folks, no more assessments for 2015 only one simulation for semester 2; Same number of COTS per semester and bonus is at the end of the year. It's a start so lets keep praying someone is finally going to steer this crazy train back on the tracks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised in the small amount of info being released. More details in December, as if they don't know. This is clearly a controlled announcement. I wonder what the catch is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is also a big cost saving measure so big bonus are not paid out in 2015, just in 2016. Also, if you are downsized, your comp is a sum of your last 6 months of pay, thus you severance will be much lower if let go in 2015.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering if it would impact severance too but I think severance is based on base pay plus target bonus. They have yet to change the target bonus so guessing it is the same as it has been in the past.