PS & KK - Do you think they respect the Sales Force?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really believe these two believe they are so good that they can motivate and control any rep to get the sales! If your salary is over 100k you are in danger, these two want you off the books. Frick and Frack will ax you and fill your territory with a newbee. They have not a clue about retention, relationships, or vision. They live in the moment, destroy and move on to their next company to train wreck. They are slime - the smelly ugly slime

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed except I don't think any reps here have 100000 base

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because they quietly ran them out. I promise you that anything they offer the sales force is short lived or BS!warms

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because they quietly ran them out. I promise you that anything they offer the sales force is short lived or BS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're afraid of having people around who know their gAme and can call them on it. That's what insecure, incompetent, egotistical turds do. Let's face it this company has become a third class entity with fourth class leadership...if you can call it that.
    Our days, as well as theirs, are numbered.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course they respect the sales force. Now go back and wait for your target list of 'impact fall doctors'. I am so happy they respect my ability to take ownership of my own territory. I wonder how Shire managed to ever become successful without KK and PS. How long before the robotic call scripts and quarterly certifications come?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started this tread! SPOT ON, well stated. Great sales reps are rare, and most great reps have their companies as one of their greatest concerns. So when we get new leaders who tee us up to be bought and fire sorry "agree to part ways" with great senior reps to reduce cost for their own personal whatever. Fleming, PS, KK -- really three people who really need some mental help. Fleming a MD who goes into sales, PS - spokesperson for speech impairment, and KK - just bad in the sack or mental case or both - looks and single - Hey KK how many photos do your parents have of you on the walls in KC answer many --- Your the trophy score that wonders -- Why am I alone the next day? I think I will have a 5pm conference call!! I hope the three of you all burn in Hell!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your disdain for them is widespread. Everyone in the home office is onto the game and after the deal went south they were exposed. Its even worse in the NBU where KK has turned everything upside down and is unwilling to even consider a different opinion or thought other than her own. Meanwhile PS reads a script on a conference call, flubs the name of the flagship product and continues to blow smoke up everyone's ass on how great we all are. Then when he hears about KK's incompetence he hides. I can't wait to see the mass exodus first after the espp rolls out and then after year bonus is paid in January. Good luck launching with a skeleton crew. Awww who am I kidding, they don't need anyone else. They have it all figured out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PS obviously doesn't plan on sticking around long enough to even learn how to pronounce Vyvanse. What a joke. And seriously KK your phone is blowing up with texts saying how awesome you are. Can you both be any more fake and insincere? How is it possible these two are our leaders?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This couldn't be any more perfect. Well said. I really hope they read this thread.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome thread sounds like the B & L post - Although some of the B & L reps actually took these clowns to court.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was Novartis that took them to court not B & L. The court documents are on the internet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think even if they read CP they care. All they need is for the numbers to look good and they can do that with pricing! We all know they are in this for themselves not us, and the B&L threads warned about this long ago. Our hope is that the competition sees how good they are and hires them away, or as likely, we find gold nuggets in our cars.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, why you keep bringing up her sex life every time you said some thing about her. And you said that these are not sexist post?BS, What's wrong with her parents having pictures of her? This post is so retarded.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do, 115k. I took a pay cut too to launch xiidra

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are you responding to a 3 year old thread?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same reason you are.