Corporate gets cash field gets retention for future

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't roll out a short term retention bonus based on future high performance to the field on the same day we are told everyone at corporate is getting additional 44% for this year's results. #fieldwaspartofthoseresults

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Company should have rewarded THIS years performance not future performance. It felt like a kick in the teeth. "You have all worked your butts off this year. We will give everyone 44%. Oh. Not you sales force. We will reward you if you can do it again next two quarters." WTF

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the retention bonus put in place to keep the sales force around for 6 months......thanks for the great numbers in 2014....stick around for 6 more months and maybe you will be rewarded.....well.....unless the goals get inflated.......oh well.....just go sell vya vanse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So obnoxious. How about the ass kissers on the conference call talking about how great this is?? Wipe the shit off your nose assholes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on! & "vya vanse" was hilarious!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and they wait until the last possible week in Nov to pay out Q3 bonus. Anything to keep reps ready to give notice a little longer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everybody this Tim and Patrick and we just want to tell everyone that if you do not like this company then maybe you should just leave. We like it hear, this company is just so kool and grate that we just want to shove our noses so far up KK's and PS's butt that....welll you get the idea.

But really guys we like this company and we want it to be so grate so how about we just role play, where our name tags and go sell some Vya vanse, who cares that KK does even know what Vya Vanse is indicated for or that PS kant even pronounce Vya vanse or the fact that we are both inbreds from JT, this is Shire and we are BRAVE and we need to just come together and get on the bus.

We are hear to take this company from good to grate so get on our bus and let's do this people, Yah!! we are Tim and Patrick and we are going to get ours in 2015!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if only people knew what was said behind KK and JT's backs. On the next call when he is kissing ass I may just bring up some of the stuff he has said. Or maybe I will wait for the leadership meeting so I can watch him squirm and attempt to weasel out of it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will be fine including JT because thats exactly the kind of people PS and KK want. They are so insecure and shallow in their abilities that they only want "yes" people around. Anyone with a brain or can think for themselves is considered a threat. Its why VPs were removed, Sr Directors and soon to be ZDs. Shire will soon be getting more people like what you are making fun of sad to say. Enjoy it, the Shire culture is gone forever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Yes people" and "back stabbers" are two different things. I highly doubt KK wants people around her who will nod and agree then turn around and make fun of her and her tactics. I can't respect anyone who cant say it to your face or shut up completely. If I was a betting person I would say KK would feel the same. The SLM will be very telling. At least JT is consistently a "yes person". Those that aren't should be called out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like there are some jealous folks around. Patrick is amazing and is absolutely NOT a clone of anyone. He's the best damn manager in this company. He's also smart and can spell his words so I know it is not him posting crap on here. It's ok I would be jealous too if I wasn't in his region. You keep wasting time talking trash about people and we will remain at the top!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #7. I hope to Sweet Baby Jesus this poster doesn't work here. Anybody that was hired and doesn't the difference between "grate" and "great" should be fired.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't know the difference. Sorry for my omission.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hope that Shire wouldn't hire anyone who didn't understand satire either...but that's just me.

BTW, while selling the product is really important (and a difficult job), making sure the company keeps the talent to develop, produce and market the NEXT product is equally important. Are there some who sit at a desk all day and don't deserve the bonus? Sure, just like there are sales people who barely get out of bed in the morning.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does satire mean?