Expansion Start Date ?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you have no clue. New reps will be selling in December. 4 new territories (1 in LA, 1 in OK, and 2 in TX) please don't try to act tough or sound like you know what you're talking about.

IN THE FIELD SELLING IN DECEMBER 2014. Is that clear?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know one of our new expansion hires is already posting away. Should not be hard to figure out who you are based on the info you provided.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for letting us know who you are. The spotlight will be on you as you start SELLING in DECEMBER 2014!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep that's me, a new expansion hire.

I repeat, "YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!"

But, if it makes you feel better believing that I am one of the 4, please continue. I wouldn't want you to feel any worse about yourself than you already do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes me feel better knowing that you are an insecure new hire who luckily got hired because there was not enough time allotted to thoroughly interview for these positions.
    Good luck to you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, wrong. But keep going with it, it's funny. I guess if I said something like, "go to work" I'd be an RD. Or if I said something like, "we should be incentivized on market share" I must be an inbred rep from the South. Sounds right on par with your level of intellect, correct?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would that make you feel better about yourself?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed today!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's interesting: I have award calling on docs for ADHD-,in territory I interviewed for- there just aren't many ADHD reps out there- I was treated as though I had "too much experience" and told " we have so many candidates to choose from!!!! " really? With ADHD? With the doc relationships? With presidents awards calling on said docs? I suspect age discrimination! I look good but I am not 25 let's say... Haven't heard back but certainly they had their poker faces on ! I have no idea !!! Just saying!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know what you're talking about. There are expansion reps at IST this week and will be in the field next week. I know this for a fact.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird I just interviewed today and I was not told iIST was next week

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The expansion reps at this training should ask about their target lists. Unless they are moving into a vacant Adult Focus territory, there may not be a target list.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is this convo typical of Shire company culture? If so, it's very concerning.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm debating whether to accept a position in the "East Zone" where I heard LJ is the ZD. Although I will report to my RD does LJ micromanage, you understand the trickle down effect?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems reps hired starting next week and another expansion hired soon so when do second expansion interviews start and take place in Pittsburgh again or where as I am looking at a Florida opening now and interested but need higher salary than posted 55-65K can anyone give any info about executive and senior jobs and real deal salaries expectations and don't care about car just a job real deal money

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

55-65k seems like a high salary for a person who cannot write proper sentences with punctuation. Just sayin'.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello CafePharma Readers, Is Shire still hiring people in latest expansion? Can anyone give details salary range for jobs if open? I surely appreciate information as I like others are trying to narrow down job options and wish not waste time especially if salaries are low for jobs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe someone with strategy and he-she just wants information on salaries dude. Quit being negative nelly pig.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone answer my question about ZD - LJ? I need to make a decision.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We simply don't know if he will continue to be the ZD. The ZD number is being reduced. Interviews were held last week. We don't know who is staying or going yet. In terms of making a decision to join Shire, I would SERIOUSLY consider NOT taking an expansion position. I'm not trying to be negative. I have loved this company for for over 15 years. Recent changes in management have caused a severe change in culture. It is now awful here. Only take this job of you are desperate. Otherwise, keep looking. Best wishes.