Expansion Interviews

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea when phone screens will begin?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As soon As the layoffs are done

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes ask the RD how they can show you your territory map but they can not tell you who your RD or co workers will be because they haven't been given that information yet. Nor can they tell you how your territory will be impacted by the 20 other Abbvie reps covering the same area with a product that is going generic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any truth to this?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is the expansion still happening or was it just a ploy to keep ABBVie interested?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! Can anyone tell us anything??????????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Shire lay off a bunch of reps last year? Why expand now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! They cut a ton of reps in 2012! No one knows why they are expanding!! Makes no sense!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would definitely only recommend taking one of those expansion territories if you are absolutely desperate...and keep looking.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the laugh! OMG! I just laughed so hard at that one!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they did. They are expanding for a new indication. However, they knew of this possible indication for awhile and still laid off a bunch of people. Expect the expansion to no longer be taking place and they will claim it to have something to do with FDA or future mergers. Bottom line is it was a ploy to keep Abbvie investors intersted at your expense. Beware of the trojan horse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Who has a last minute urgent conference call to announce an expansion and dosent mention it or it's details again? They say don't worry you will all have jobs and your territories will not be changing but they post openings that are clearly overlapping current core territores. Which means what? Change! They say they can't tell you the details of your changes yet, since it's still being worked out.Yet, they manage to have over 70 territorities with maps, boundries, interview dates all lined up within 5 minutes of the conference call. Weeks go by and nothing is mentioned again. No interview dates, no maps or regions for the other territories, nothing. The goal of all this? Tell everyone they have a job to quiet the noise. Start an expansion to ease the buyers and further quiet the noise. An attempt to keep things 'business as usual' so the ink could dry on the dotted line and the leaders can walk away with millions. The poster that posted beware of the trojan horse was completely correct.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly how Kathy and Perry operate. They know better than anyone else and reserve the right to make all decisions themselves without any collaboration or inclusion of others at all. Then when it doesn't pan out, they pass the blame on others.

They both suck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found it interetesting that Her name was listed as the hiring manager on the openings. No ZD, No RD just her.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on the interview schedule?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, jobs are no longer posted on internal site? I wouldn't hold your breath for that interview schedule. It apprears like there will be no expansion.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an expansion in my pants that has lasted 4 hours.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interviews begin week of Nov 3 in Philly

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With abbvie deal done......when are yr end reviews due? End of yr or still in October?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 3 years ADHD exp but 12 pharma- is it true they like 5 years exp or less?