Who will KK bring in for ZD positions?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will KK bring in for ZD positions?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me...by January the 15th the two she'll bring from Bausch & Lomb are Lester Green and Suzanne Muldowney. They will do whatever she says...they are totally wack!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...you don't know shit you dumb fuck!! Get back to work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Imran Khan is making his way over.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also hearing IK, just needs a sign off from Mr. Kahn

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Lester green will try and implement the Bronk interview style instead if customer based selling

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of you fuckers really understand the ramifications of KK's decisions. I swear if Muldowney steps foot into the NBU it will be curtains for us all. Because that means they are planning to bring that other guy Simon Bar...or something like that. Either way...all the riff raff will be heading over from B&L ophthalmology.

On another note I hear we are eyeing up a small bio-pharm that is doing some cool things with innovative "high colonic" technology. I think it's a private firm call Ophelia Inc,. Might fit in nicely with our GI portfolio??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imran Khan has got it going on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ophelia Inc has been a Wall St darling lately with their treatment for Bladder Cancer. I hear they are expanding that division they refer to as Double G.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wha, wha, wha, whaaaaaa? Ophelia Inc? Interesting. I've heard a bit about that company on a few analyst blogs. Their CEO Mark Shaw is a crazy man but very capable. He's taken the company from a market share of "zero-point-zero" to a noine! I also heard that the company is making efforts to broaden it's presence in sanitary ass napkins category?? May be a rumor.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for KK to read this and be completely confused as to whats going on. You know much like she is now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Shaw might get the recognition for what they've accomplished, but the truth is that Fred Norris is really responsible for their growth. He's the brains behind the organization. I wish I could win his money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ZD positions? Weren't they cutting some of them?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Mr. Bronk brings his yodaish style of managing to Shire, I will be outta here. I would rather spend my time moving to New Mexico and fighting werewolves. Btw, Ophelia Inc will never work. It will collapse and suck on itself.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Mark Shaw was the CEO of Bigfoot enterprises?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for pete sake junior...the only thing being cut is the cheese in Richard Christy's mouth. That SOB has been the think-tank behind every big move at Ophelia. The one thing that Shire cannot neglect to to underestimate is the R&D behind this company. Ophelia has been making big progress in their studies of turtle DNA. More specifically eggs from the Governale species off the coast of Palermo. Check out the literature.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong...Mark Rothenberger heads up Bigfoot enterprises. Bigfoot enterprises is a grocery food store supply company...primarily grocery bags. Whole different industry...where the fuck have you been??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Lester Green is able to implement his "Who Me" strategy, we will all be winners.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent point...the "Lester Green Who Me" strategy could make or break Binge.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stuff about Palermo is true. I know. I've been Italian for two years.