Job?

Discussion in 'Caswood' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2006 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Caswood hiring? I hear you are a CSO and I am looking for a flextime job, part time, whatever. Can anyone give me any information about this company and how to get in touch with someone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well - we see that you are certainly a self starter. How about their web site www.caswood.com and info like: Telephone

Fax

Email
    caswood@caswood.com

which is all posted there? I'm not sure many companies would welcome you if you can't find your way to get info on how to contact them.

Oops - maybe you were just joking.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually it was a joke. do you see anyone posting here other then a jokester? This is the most dead board and I was trying to see if anyone even worked for the company. But, hey, thanks for answering my post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To whom it may concern at Caswood: I am a highly motivated new college graduate that would be a great asset to your company. If you are currently hiring please email me at liknbox.org. I will gladly forward you my resume in prompt fashion.

I have always dreamed of working for an organization that has no employees or fascimile of a business model.

Thanks again,

Larry Likm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right, this is the deadest forum for posting. Since no one reads this board can I say I did my wife and her friend and no one will ever know?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know because I was outside watching ;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made plans for this weekend to do it again!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a job, any openings??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Test

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best kept secret in the cso industry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey do you have any new contracts or is it just the same one with unilever with the dove sensitive skin line?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caswood?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they have one contract only with unilever dove sensitive care line. nurses only.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They only have one contract. Just got hired. I am excited about it. seems like I won't have to do much of anything. It is not nurses only, because i am not a nurse. I am excited about the gig, bu the manager seems like a total tool. I guess i will find out.