How Much Longer Will This Company Be Around?

Discussion in 'Idev Technologies' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you all making any kind of traction at all in the market place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much. Idev licenses the Vasctrak pta from Ymed. Ymed is apparantly close to completing a deal with another company (by Q1 2010). If that happens, Idev will lose well over half of their business. They cannot make it with just a stent as investor cash is drying up at a rapid pace.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bard got the balloon, IDEV is toast

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance. What piece of junk being pushed by some Docs who also happen to be financially tied to the company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crash and burn all you cocky fuckheads!!!
    hope you try to come to my company. Will make sure you dont get hired!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

things sure are quiet here. Now that balloon is gone, all they are left with are a bunch of stockholders, study sites and training sites. funny that "such an elite salesforce" (LOL) is not able to sell this crap outside house accounts. maybe they ought to launch a new study and go after new accounts with the greenbacks leading the way - like before. money talks bullshit walks, right. good luck all you dumb fucks. just know we're all getting a good laugh out of watching you fall flat on your face.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound surprised that companies pay for studies or put dollars in docs pockets. guess what dick head...all the companies do it. I work with all of the peripheral companies out in the market and see it everyday...so quit acting like some new fag to the industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't iDev expanding its field force? What is the story here?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll be around as long as they can afford to buy the business. Heard the reps had to put up there own money to keep the company afloat. How pathetic!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell wants to buy a wallstent? They can only get docs they pay or illegally entertain and no company is even thinking about looking at that piece of crap stent, no matter what "new, exciting" delivery system they want to put it on. the reps all yap about "radial force" for a year until all the patients come back with occluded legs then they move on to the next doc or put him on payroll.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, this stent is the worst stent I have seen in my three years in the cath lab. We used two IDEV stents on their "new and improved" delivery platform this week. The first stent was 120 mm, which after deployment ended up being 180mm. The second stent was 60mm and ended up being 50mm after deployment. Oh yeah, almost forgot...the rep conned us into using it, and then conveniently reminded us we needed to upsize to a 7fr sheath to introduce this 6mm bohemoth. Hope he enjoyed his two stents- last ones he will get from our lab. Doc's were furious.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First let me say that I don't work for IDEV.
    I'm not sure how you were "conned" into using not one but two stents. Working in the lab for 3 years I would expect you'd know how to manage your vendors by now.
    If your doc's were planning to ballon & stent an SFA i would expect they'd go w/ a 7fr sheath to keep their options open. The SMART stent goes through a 7 as well.

I will agree on two points though: I've seen the new Veritas delivery system consistently "short" the stent. Looking to get 60 you'll conveniently get 55 or 50 and have to tear open another one. Accident? Design flaw? Probably not.
    And yes, generally most IDEV reps come from the Foxhollow school of load 'em up and forget 'em. Ironically I'm starting to see these guys running out of career options as they burned most of their bridges in the labs. After everyone bounced around at Access Closure, CSI, IDEV, Angioscore and Pathways there's nowhere left to go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree on all points regarding IDEV reps jumping around. This rep has worked for almost all of the companies you mentioned, plus Abbott. He has burned a lot of bridges. My point on the 7fr was all of the stents we stock... Absolute, SMART, Protege, Lifestent- all are 6fr compatible. (You said SMART was 7...it's 6fr). We could/should have pulled one of those and been done with it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Co should not be here now!!
    This company cares only about making a quick buck not a quality stent/product. They are big on marketing and love to spend cash on big "meetings" They plan on making a big splash on their "stock options" they should fold and save the public the pain. Evryone from the tranny marketing chick to the VP should be sent packin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"And yes, generally most IDEV reps come from the Foxhollow school of load 'em up and forget 'em"

Same biz model as Fox hollow, you know, "MD investor"?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same shit everywhere. Avinger, IDEV, what's left of the smoldering remains of CSI and Access Closure. What a joke. Even a fellow knows when his attending is a whore that's getting paid to use a product.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angioslide is another dog on the market. What a joke. Ex Cardiva, Avinger, etc reps...Only acct. Using are house accounts and they still struggle to get their docs to use.
    Speaking of sheath size, better use 8 fr. And pray it comes back thru the sheath. Not to mention it's 4 times more expensive than reg. PTA balloon and they never see debris in balloon. Heard the CEO disappeared too. Sinking ship!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angioslide is another dog on the market. What a joke. Ex Cardiva, Avinger, etc reps...Only acct. Using are house accounts and they still struggle to get their docs to use.
    Speaking of sheath size, better use 8 fr. And pray it comes back thru the sheath. Not to mention it's 4 times more expensive than reg. PTA balloon and they never see debris in balloon. Heard the CEO disappeared too. Sinking ship!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard avinger is re-hiring nation wide. Scary device...Looks like a drill bit and cant steer it. Heard too Angioslide rep left company for Avinger. Watch Das become Avinger trainer and spokeman now for WildCat. Rep used to work for him. Funny how that works?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it come crashing down. Angioslide has shut down their US office. Theyll be close by end of Q3