Sales Force openings

Discussion in 'Canfield Imaging Systems' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have any sales force openings?

I emailed info@CanfieldSci.com and haven't heard from anyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised. They usually respond to emails with a direct call 5 minutes later with a job offer. Are you new to this "employment" thing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have also been contacted for a position selling the vectra 3d imaging system. Can anyone advise on this product? Specifically, is there a need in the market place for this technology? How is vectra positioned compared to competitive systems? Are surgeons willing to pay for this technology?

I have been in device sales for eight years and am considering making the leap. I have been quoted that this job pays between 175-225k. Is that accurate?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...your so helpful! Must be a great place to work, not.
    Helping people gets you further than being a dick. Try a better response.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow... you must be new to this industry. That or you are one of the dreaded rats with a market report due for competitor. Either way taking advantage of an anonymous social media is nothing to brag about. Feel entitled to free hand outs much?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

qualified people are qualified to do their own homework. No freebies here. sorry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the world of device sales. Being a self serving, arrogant dick is just part of the pre-requisites for any position.