What is the future for Linvatec?

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the future of Linvatec when we can't even keep a series of threads going here on CafePharma?

Damn, is this company dead? Imaging to Mexico and rumors of Engineering being offshored to India! Sounds like we are being managed to fail.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is busy interviewing with other companies!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real talk.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right on!! uh.....what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post proves that upper management at Linvawreck/Cobweb does read cafepharma and are just as clueless as we all think they are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started this thread back in May, and I must admit no one has been able to respond with a positive answer!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The future is not good now that team "box opener"(arthrex) has video. You may have 3d from Viking but the new team will not be in the real OR with it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"box opener"???
    You have to sell boxes in order to open them. You must be having trouble "selling" I take it. Are you a lousy rep, or does your company have lousy products. It's one of the two, which is it?

(I think it's both)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the linawreck threads. They are better than the comedy Chanel. I read them whenever I start to feel that my own company really sucks or that our leadership is incompetent. Cobweb has done wonders to drive this company into the toilet. Thanks for making my job seem a whole lot better. Cheers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerry Goodman coming over to lead sales organization - yes finally some real leadership!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For real? What a disaster that would be. On the plus side, sales meetings at Mons Venus would be fun.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Jerry Goodman ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know him, you don't want to know him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, that's encouraging. Linvawreck continues sliding down the rat hole. What a surprise

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor on SN thread is we just hired Jerry Goodman. Just look at SN thread and read about him. If we hired him we are doomed it seems.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Jerry Goodman?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, how this guy can get another gig is astounding. It's like Bobby Petrino getting another coaching gig. People of low character keep popping up. Bill Clinton for POTUS in 2016!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerry is a great guy. Do not read those posts on SN. They are not true. He is a great manager and leader. Please do not start the same negativity that is found on SN posts. They must be posts from only two disgruntled employees who he fired for poor performance. Believe in Jerry!!!! He is the best!

Good luck...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh noo. Jerry allready posting. Well known for talking himself up on CP and getting true posts about him deleted. He's on here more then anyone, That's no trolling joke either as you will soon find out.