Field Sales Structure.

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does SurgiQuest distribute their products? Noticeably absent is a 'Careers' section for sales on their website; the products appear to have promise, but curious as to how they're sold. Thanks for any insight.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call from a recruiter for a west coast position. Looks like they are hiring a direct sales force or expanding their current model.

Not much I know about them other than they hang their hat on having less pnemo involved and a good addition to robotic surgery. Airseal, Anchorport, and their tri-lumen lights... nothing revolutionary.

What I am concerned about is that they offer trocars....something that is already mostly contracted with the hospital and a ton of available. I see an advantage, but I am more curious if this will be a company farmed to be sold in a year or so to the bigger gorillas in the device jungle.

If I get the interview, Ill report my findings afterwards...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news? I also got a call from a recruiter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates on field sales structure?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many trocars would you have to sell to make a decent income?
    Just can't imagine it in this market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling at surgiquest?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great product. Old school Us Surgical guys. Best sales force they have are the robot guys. Looking to be bought will be a great run for short time . Hybrid Direct / Independents The pockets where they have will be hard to grow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistic income for direct or independent?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot VP of Sales, X-BSC, they will never make it with him in-charge!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview coming up with this company in the Northeast and was wondering if anybody knows anything about them? I know someone who works for one of the big 3 and he has never heard of them. My concern is being able to break in with their 2-3 products and little to no market share for something that isn't game changing. Can anyone offer some more insight?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any day of the week I would work for this company....haven't actually put my hands on one yet....sounds like all others will follow suit

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if there is a family relationship between Sugiquest and Intuitive? Something like the brother of CEO of Intuitive is married to the VP of marketing of Surgiquest.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ex us surgical guys

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering both are dudes, would make a unique storyline for brokeback mountain 2.0

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the atmosphere like for you guys? Is there any real support, endorsement from your Intuitive counterparts? How's your job satisfaction? Are you having fun in the field with this product?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christian Babini's brother is one of the execs. Christian is no longer w/ Intuitive, and I know the two brothers do not get a long.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jeezus, this OP and throughout this thread....pure cut and paste competitive intel client questions....hell if you are going to profit from trolling on CP and re-packaging what you find in a report for your client, at least be up front with it please...ugly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell would want to work for these ex US Surgical guys. Talk about horrible enviornent to be in.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership starts at the top - there are ZERO leaders at the top. They would kill their own family members to get what they want. No motivation - no vision - just an R&D guy acting like he is a business leader, mimicking his Intuitive buddies and what he can recall seeing from his R&D office at USS.
    Run - run.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention, calling all gullible and complete idiots: Come and join the worst run medical device company in the history of med device.

SQ is looking a few good men and women (dumb ass) to join us. No one cares about anyone here and you will enjoy the pleasure of working for a Taliban like regime.
    If you like being treated as an indespensible asset, drop us a line. CK and his band of dumb asses will welcome you in and micro manage you into submission. They are the best, and have world class experience in driving people and companies nto the ground.

Best part, company is run by someone who is an R&D dork, social misfit, who suffers from significant social inadequacies.

Why wouldn't you join this ... ? Quotas are the most realistic in the biz. Call tomorrow.