Northeast openings....

Discussion in 'Zeltiq' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this job really as bad as some have stated on here? A recruiter called me about it and it sounded good...the base is significantly lower but they talk up the potential for commission pretty heavily touting total income of 140-200k. Are reps really making this? Last year I did 122K with a base of 90. I have no issues taking a lower base so long as the potential commission is what they say it is. Any honest and genuine feedback is greatly appreciated - thanks!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can get the position here, take it. the sales management in NE are pretty good. company doing well. over 1/3 of sales will be going to presiden't club this year. the money the recruiter told you is accurate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership

Leadership here is unprofessional and discriminate. No idea how some of managers or directors got their positions. They represent the company poorly with their lack of personality and professionalism.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst company ever. They discriminate and play favorites and you have no chance if you are a strong female with a brain.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a high turnover rate at this company? What percentage of sales are hitting 100% to goal?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a fluff boy company! Most offices don't do nearly the procedures as company wants/promises! The main reason is the time coolsculpting occupies a room. A doc told me he can do more procedures in the time it takes for coolsculpting & generate more income in that same time period. Do your homework and talk with offices and get their professional opinion on all facets (results, cost, time, how many procedures more can/will they do, etc.)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!! The northeast management is TERRIBLE! Ollie Reese should be fired and so should the two morons he recently hired. The whole sales team is miserable and looking for jobs. Save yourself and go to a company with some degree of ethics that doesn't lie to their customers and values their employees-- the hardest working reps in the industry. This company is RUTHLESS and will ruin any semblance of work/life balance you may have, albeit while paying you lower than anyone in the industry. All GREED.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not in NE, but I'm not sure I'll agree with that 100%. Yes, at times it feels like your job is at risk if you missed your number or spoke against popular vote, which is not right. I think that the company can change the culture a bit by showing more appreciation for their reps. With that being said, I don't think that greed or lying to customers is something I experienced. When it comes to work/ life balance, I believe it's up to an individual to create that for themselves, not the company. The job itself is fun! I really like it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ONLY reason this company is profitable is because of the technology. CoolSculpting really is a breakthrough technology. If only the company were run by moral people, business would be even better. Many doctors are hesitant to buy the product because they know that Zeltiq treats their employees and customers like trash and they are absolutely right. Management at this company will soon destroy what once could have been an amazing opportunity.