OI West

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who from OI is overseeing the integration process on the West coast?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael R. the man. Another project he can touch and run through the ground.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Its the Mike from IT.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all wrong. If you really were in the know you would realize that OI West is being run by a very intelligent, professional person from OI East. Pay attention!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think he's happy with it but he's the only competent person that's willing to do it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the genius Stan-when you need him.?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, we get it. Mike from IT out of Canton is running the integration. Intelligent? Sure. Professional? OK. Competent? Not so much. But thanks for the Corporate PR spin.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two man job, one man pay.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with that, but I know it's not Mike he's not capable of that, the only skill he has mastered is brown nosing. If the rumors are right it is the only person that these idiot executives have been depending on for everything for years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOG

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not even talking about Mike from IT. This is why you shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. Idiots!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI resending job offers to RM staff

OI lacks funding to move forward. Financial woes are public knowledge. OI significantly reduced head count in both offices, with more to come.

IT integration is being hampered by funding and leadership. IT resources limited to older hardware.

No R&D

No more money to be made.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the competent scientists who built this company?
    There must have been a time of devotion; not rampant cynicism.
    Is this the effect of A&E (along with GM, GG, et al) running the business into the ground?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OI just did a round of layoffs today. People who were promised jobs in writing, were shown the door. ALL of the talent has left RM (most left when Shire took over). OI closed the R&D arm of Dermagraft.

Sinking ship!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm that OI is filing for bankruptcy the third time?
    Back to selling pills.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?? Now bankruptcy ? These excecutives suck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm that you are a pathetic little troll who gets off on posting the same stupid (and inaccurate, and misspelled) posts over and over again on different threads?

Call it sour grapes. Call it competitive tactics. Call it boredom. But what's obvious is that you don't work for OI but are always here fishing for information and trying to get people riled up.

Face it, you are obsessed with us. HATER.

The jig is up. It's official, you suck AND you're wasting your energy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales competition must be losing ground so they are here mining some of the false and misleading information. I know someone in accounting and she told me that OI has over 14 million dollars in cash reserves. The LTD is not 55 million but a mere 5 million so OI will not be filing anything in the very near future. Everything is paid up to date and that big vendor has been paid months ago.

HAVE A NICE NIGHT

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales competition must be losing ground so they are here mining some of the false and misleading information. I know someone in accounting and she told me that OI has over 14 million dollars in cash reserves. The LTD is not 55 million but a mere 5 million so OI will not be filing anything in the very near future. Everything is paid up to date and that big vendor has been paid months ago.

HAVE A NICE NIGHT

OTE=Anonymous;5059634]Can anyone confirm that you are a pathetic little troll who gets off on posting the same stupid (and inaccurate, and misspelled) posts over and over again on different threads?

Call it sour grapes. Call it competitive tactics. Call it boredom. But what's obvious is that you don't work for OI but are always here fishing for information and trying to get people riled up.

Face it, you are obsessed with us. HATER.

The jig is up. It's official, you suck AND you're wasting your energy.[/QUOTE]