LOSS OF BUSINESS IN NYC AREA

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2014 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is S&N, Stryker , and Zimmer taking all the business? What the hell is going on?! It seems to be the trend in the past 8-10 years. What major win has occurred in that area for Synthes……has there been a lot of turnover both with reps and managers? What is going on?! 55% market share my a$$!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stubborn out dated practices…slow to discount…lack of man power and share of voice…They think its still 1990

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like all the rest of the trauma companies. Your gonna be squeezed down to $75,000.00 a year with a small territory. It's here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be speaking about spine

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are u talking about? S&N doesn't even have a spine line & I have NEVER seen a Zimmer spine rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, diagnose the problem. Is it happening in one or two territories? Rep problem. Is it happening throughout the region? Manager problem

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm…..Im the compeition…its management…the reps are solid guys. About 6 years ago there was a changing of the guard after Synthes lost a $9million dollar book of business because they could not goto 30%. Their arrogance has rubbed a lot of administrators and involved high profile surgeons the wrong way as well.

Subsequent to that huge loss, there have been many accounts lost..primarily to Stryker…Beth Israel, ST. Lukes, Jacobi, Lutheran, Maimo, and Brookdale. The only Synthes staples are Cornell, HSS, and NYHQ…Oh how the Synthes island has shrunk!

I don’t understand how the NYC manager still has a job…you would think if he couldn’t grow he could at least defend the business….its been a pleasure competing against that antique TFN, the shitty EX-Fix, and of course the management. Cha Ching that AO…LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me thinks that you diagnosed the problem.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which mgr you talking about? There's 2 that I know of. NYC and the 5 boros and if you want to include Westchester in that mix is a big territory

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Westchester will never go anywhere while those AO guys are there. Solid Synthes rep there too. The problem is with the manager who replaced the one who was wrongly terminated for the loss of HHC. Shit show!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which one is that

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok CK. you're a good rep, but you're not as good as u think u may be. Anyone who inherits an AO Traumatologist just landed on the right side of lucky

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard T loves B. Gave him the best accounts and holds him to different standards

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great RG find. Probably ran a bath house in NYC when his managerial talent was discovered by our fearless former leader.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like K and V all over again

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TZ is an amazing talker and salesman...but these skills can only get you so far when Stryker cuts $1million checks to accounts....he should be looking for another job soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever TZ. Did you just wake up at 11 to post this? All of us left because you are the worst. Give Bill a kiss. Wrong Horse to bet on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's 2 million less than the AO cuts hospitals

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up already Rekayi